PDA

View Full Version : What jersey are you rocking today?

Djfan
02-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I've got the sewn on Farrior, away. My boy has his Troy pro-bowl jersey and Mrs. Fan is wearing the away Ward!!

AND, I have my '94 edition TT with me.

Dee Dub
02-06-2011, 04:49 PM
My American Revolution Bicentenial Jack Lambert 58! It never loses a Super Bowl.

:Cheers

kindlecatsb'ng
02-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I am wearing my grey steelers pullover. I've worn it all season and to the AFC title game in the Burgh. I am not usually superstitious but in this I am.

Also have my Terrible Towel here as well. I've evoked Myron's spirit many times and did in the last super bowl when family members kept saying we were going to lose.

Will miss hearing Renegade. Maybe individuals watching or on chat can stream it in and let the spirit soar to Dallas!

GO STEELERS!
:tt2
Kindle

calmkiller
02-06-2011, 05:18 PM
My sewn Hines throw back jersey my finacee got me for my birthday.

Ozey74
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Mendenhall home jersey. It did the job in the AFC championship game so there is no sense in switching now. If things aren't going so well than I will switch to my Lambert home jersey, Roethlisberger throwback, or Pouncy home jersey. I just got the Pouncey jersey last week and have never worn it for a game so I may wait till next season before I start testing out the type of luck that jersey holds.

:tt2

AzStillers1989
02-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Hines 86 home!!!

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

:tt2 :tt1 :Steel

eniparadoxgma
02-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Wearing my Troy alternate and my daughter is rocking her Steelers cheerleader outfit. Almost wore my away Lambert bicentennial but I've worn it so much this week already I think it may watch the game on its own.

RuthlessBurgher
02-06-2011, 06:14 PM
RuthlessBurgher: Ernie Stautner throwback
Babe Ruthless: Maurkice Pouncey black
Ruthless Jr.: Rashard Mendenhall throwback
Baby Ruthless: Troy Polamalu black with rhinestones

(We all wore these to church this morning as well, by the way)

Sugar
02-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Me- Troy Polomolu
Wife- Jack Lambert (bi-centenial)
Son- Hines Ward
Daughter- Big Ben

RuthlessBurgher
02-07-2011, 05:39 PM
What did you folks wear today? I hope you are still representing, even after a loss.

I've got on the new Steeler golf shirt that Babe Ruthless got me for Christmas.

JAR
02-07-2011, 05:46 PM
What did you folks wear today? I hope you are still representing, even after a loss.

I've got on the new Steeler golf shirt that Babe Ruthless got me for Christmas.

Wearing one of my Steelers sweatshirts. I've worn a Steelers shirt or jersey every day of the week since mid December.

I have neighbors already taking down their Steelers flags and putting up Penguins. Ticks me off..

BradshawsHairdresser
02-08-2011, 12:12 AM
I wore my old Franco jersey today...Since this team dropped it's opportunity to be a dynasty, I wanted to hearken back to a time when the Steelers didn't muff their Super Bowl opportunities.