PDA

View Full Version : F. U. Faulk!!!!

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
02-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Forget you...Wearing your green tie today....when asked if Ben could ever be a role model again he responding "yea for what not to do" Everyone else (Irvan, Mouch, Sapp) all had good things to say except Faulk. Not only is he an idiot but he sucks at what he does. I just wonder why the Network keeps him around???

Crash
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Marshall Faulk is on so I do not watch NFLN. When he's on I'd rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

Jigawatts
02-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Earlier he said that Green Bay would have the better running game today. :wft

That's a knock on our running game and on our defense. :loser

Mister Pittsburgh
02-06-2011, 03:55 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sa ... nor-miami/ (http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/06/warren-sapp-arrested-domestic-battery-misdemeanor-miami/)

Sapp's girlfriend told cops that during the argument Sapp "grabbed her and began to choke her." He eventually threw her out of the room, she claims. When cops spoke to Sapp, he told them he had allowed the woman to stay in his room -- but later on decided he wanted her to leave because "he was expecting company." He told police he was trying to help her and she fell

Irvin got accused 2x of sexual assault and also all the drug charges.

Deion has been arrested for fighting in a shopping mall, assaulting fans in the minors in baseball, disorderly conduct, and tresspassing.

Rich Eisen was married yet hitting on a philadelphia news anchor.....here are a few of the email exchanges....

“Flirty e-mails” between former ESPN anchor/current NFL Network anchor Rich Eisen and former Philadelphia newscaster Alycia Lane have been released. Lane has insisted that her relationship with Eisen (who is married) is purely “platonic” despite sending bikini photos to Eisen a few years back. Let’s go to the New York Daily News for the alleged details.

Consider this syrupy exchange from Nov. 15, 2006, a day after Eisen asked Lane, “What would they say if I just flew into Philly and swept you off your feet?”

“I’m just glad you’re in my life =),” Lane wrote.

“My timing has never been right with you anyway,” Eisen replied.

Later in the exchange, Eisen called her a “rhyming vixen” and she complimented him on being “oh, so charming” and playfully called him a “retard.”

Playful really is the only way to call someone a “retard.”

“Top story tonight,” she wrote. “Rich Eisen is intelligent AND hot. … Larry?”

That sounds a little too feel-good to be leading the local news. No one was shot in Philadelphia that night? I find that hard to believe. Anyway, Lane’s lawyer says the e-mails don’t mean anything.

“There was no encounter,” Lane’s lawyer, Paul Rosen, told the Daily News. “The e-mails were all taken out of context. There is not one sexual overtone in any of that. These don’t even suggest they held hands.”

I don’t know, I hardly ever throw around the term “rhyming vixen” unless I’m making a move.

In the end, screw all these talking heads. The only one out of that bunch that I respect is Irvin cause he speaks the truth, even about himself. He knows what it's like to be a target and also to make mistakes and seek forgiveness. People may not like Irvin since he was a Cowboy, but I do and I think he is the best of the bunch up there on NFL Network.

Ozey74
02-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I am sick of people not letting go what Big Ben "allegedly" did. Mike Vick was found guilty of killing puppies (let me say that again -KILLING PUPPIES) & he is the darling of league. I think it is garbage that he won the Comeback POY award today. I think in order for someone to win that award they should have to comeback that was beyond their control, ie injury.

My wish for today, other than the Steelers to win, would be for Big Ben to play so lights outs that it would be impossible for him not to win MVP of the game.

:Beer

frenchie
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Faulk is the main reason I refuse to watch the NFL channel. He's an a$$hole. I'm so sick of their partiality--I can understand they may feel partial to their old teams but they should not make it obvious when they are working. NFL channel sucks....

Starlifter
02-06-2011, 04:20 PM
I guess the HOF doesn't care if a man has 6 children by 4 different women.....

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=8059771

Crash
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Evander Holyfield, Boxing - 11 children by an untold number of women.

LOL

Eich
02-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Faulk just picked the Steelers to win and Ben to be MVP. I was Shocked.

AzStillers1989
02-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Faulk just picked the Steelers to win and Ben to be MVP. I was Shocked.

I thought the same thing..

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

:tt2 :tt1 :Steel

Steelhere10
02-06-2011, 06:07 PM
He only picked them because he's trying to catch Steve M for the lead in picks.

Djfan
02-06-2011, 06:11 PM
He only picked them because he's trying to catch Steve M for the lead in picks.

He picked them because, although a hater, he isn't stupid!