PDA

View Full Version : My week before the Superbowl

MR.V.
02-05-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm not a big poster but I read everyday.This week I refused to listen to all the national radio shows,Did not watch the NFL Network and I would not buy a USA TODAY.Instead I read the Post Gazette online,watched all the Steelers Superbowl victories on dvd and thanked God I was a Steeler fan.
I also enjoyed watching both my sons wear Steeler gear to school everyday and tell anyone who would listen that the Steelers are the greatest thing there ever was.I loved watching my Steeler flag fly outside my house and the dirty looks at redlights when Bengal fans saw my Steeler emblems on my truck.
I love the fact that my stepdaughter is a diehard Steeler fan,Her dad hates me He's a Dallas fan.I also love that guys at work are trying to jump on the wagon but I refuse to talk any football with them.
I thank God everyday for my family,my health and the fact that I am a Pittsburgh Steeler fan ,The best fans in the world.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-05-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm not a big poster but I read everyday.This week I refused to listen to all the national radio shows,Did not watch the NFL Network and I would not buy a USA TODAY.Instead I read the Post Gazette online,watched all the Steelers Superbowl victories on dvd and thanked God I was a Steeler fan.
I also enjoyed watching both my sons wear Steeler gear to school everyday and tell anyone who would listen that the Steelers are the greatest thing there ever was.I loved watching my Steeler flag fly outside my house and the dirty looks at redlights when Bengal fans saw my Steeler emblems on my truck.
I love the fact that my stepdaughter is a diehard Steeler fan,Her dad hates me He's a Dallas fan.I also love that guys at work are trying to jump on the wagon but I refuse to talk any football with them.
I thank God everyday for my family,my health and the fact that I am a Pittsburgh Steeler fan ,The best fans in the world.

Hey, Mr. V - your blood pressure is probably a heck of a lot lower than mine, since you avoided the national media this week.

Here's all you need to know about the national media - the smart guys are picking the Steelers!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

MR.V.
02-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Ya your right it really has been a great week.My blood pressure has been low.Usually I'm always ready to argue with someone about football but not this week.