PDA

View Full Version : Only way we win is if Gay or McFadden is MVP?

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
02-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Blitz our corners! That means Gay, McFadden, Ike or Polamalu gettin after Rodgers on a consistant basis. Don't let um know where its coming from next. We need the right gameplan and we can pull this off.

flippy
02-05-2011, 07:31 AM
I'd send Ike a little more.

And Big Play Gay.

SidSmythe
02-05-2011, 08:06 AM
I HATE SENDING TROY on BLITZES!!!!

OK, if TROY sees something (like the FLACCO sack n fumble) let him do it. BUT how many career sacks does TROY have??? hold on....(googling, doo doo doo....)

8!!!!!
and THREE of them came Opening week years back against David Carr (the most sacked QB at the time).

TROY's strength is roaming all over the field scaring QBs half to death

Oviedo
02-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Only way we win is a two-fold proposition:

1. Mendy has over 100 yards rushing which means we control the time of possession. He then would be MVP!!!
2. We sack Rodgers at least 4 times and hit him many more than that.

If either of those don't happen I'm not optimistic

sd steel
02-05-2011, 10:14 AM

1. Mendy has over 100 yards rushing which means we control the time of possession. He then would be MVP!!!

You have been brain washed by the media. The Pack is just a 10-6 team that lost to Detroit 7-3 on turf. Way too much hype and way too many pessimists.

Shawn
02-05-2011, 11:59 AM
I would settle for McFadden not getting torched for a TD or two.

Shawn
02-05-2011, 12:00 PM

You have been brain washed by the media. The Pack is just a 10-6 team that lost to Detroit 7-3 on turf. Way too much hype and way too many pessimists.

Their stats say they are a better team than some of us may give them credit for. With that said, I do believe we are the better team.

sd steel
02-05-2011, 12:54 PM

Their stats say they are a better team than some of us may give them credit for. With that said, I do believe we are the better team.

It's all BS anyway, the only place they have a slight advantage over us is Gay and McFadden and Madison can be beaten in coverage occasionally, otherwise we kick their ass in every other aspect of the game. I know the pundits are making it look close, and I have my Steeler goggles on, but I see us winning by double digits, unless we turn the ball over alot ie, 3+ turnovers, otherwise we walk away with number 7 quite easily.

aggiebones
02-05-2011, 01:33 PM
GB has lost 6 times. Chicago was crap and almost beat them with a 3rd stringer. And they avoided teams like N.O. They beat Atlanta. Nice win. They are not as scary as the build up is making them.
They CAN beat us for sure. But don't get all workd up about how great they are.