PDA

View Full Version : OK, I am officially overloaded ...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-05-2011, 12:06 AM
... bloated on the pre-Superbowl hype. I feel like some guy at a wedding that ate all the little mini-hot dog hors d'oeuvre appetizers and didn't have any room left when the main course came.

I hereby swear to not seek out any more information, just live a productive life calmly until Sunday.

Maybe.

:tt1 :tt2

flippy
02-05-2011, 05:35 AM
I feel the same and doubt either of us will stay calm until game time.

msp26505
02-05-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm with you.

I might not even watch the game. This might be the only time all year I get to watch 60 Minutes at its regular time (except on the west coast).

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-05-2011, 09:38 AM
I'm with you.

I might not even watch the game. This might be the only time all year I get to watch 60 Minutes at its regular time (except on the west coast).

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Snap out of it man, snap out of it. For the good of the women and children, pull yourself together!!

:lol:

Mister Pittsburgh
02-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Agreed on being overloaded. I have been glued to NFL Networks coverage. I feel it has been somewhat of a waste of time as all you hear is what the talking heads WANT to happen or have a HUNCH will happen.

-Green Bay's defense is better than the Steelers, even though the Steelers had the #1 ranked defense, because the talking heads said so.

-Green Bay's receivers are so good they can all retire after the game and get enshrined in the HOF on Monday.

-BJ Raji can be the lone defensive lineman on the field when Green Bay is on D and simply lay down and take a nap and we won't be able to move the ball at all due to his amazing abilities.

-Although Ben Roethlisberger has two Superbowl rings and another AFCCG appearance against the cheaters, it is Aaron Rodgers time cause Ben didn't have a good game the first Superbowl appearance.

-Did I miss anything? I am not sure why the Steelers even showed up in Dallas with how overmatched they are.

msp26505
02-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Agreed on being overloaded. I have been glued to NFL Networks coverage. I feel it has been somewhat of a waste of time as all you hear is what the talking heads WANT to happen or have a HUNCH will happen.

-Green Bay's defense is better than the Steelers, even though the Steelers had the #1 ranked defense, because the talking heads said so.

-Green Bay's receivers are so good they can all retire after the game and get enshrined in the HOF on Monday.

-BJ Raji can be the lone defensive lineman on the field when Green Bay is on D and simply lay down and take a nap and we won't be able to move the ball at all due to his amazing abilities.

-Although Ben Roethlisberger has two Superbowl rings and another AFCCG appearance against the cheaters, it is Aaron Rodgers time cause Ben didn't have a good game the first Superbowl appearance.

-Did I miss anything? I am not sure why the Steelers even showed up in Dallas with how overmatched they are.

This one actually came from ESPN, but Tom Jackson and Chris Berman find it VERY INTERESTING that the Steelers didn't have to play the *'s during any of their Super Bowl runs.

msp26505
02-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm with you.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Snap out of it man, snap out of it. For the good of the women and children, pull yourself together!!

:lol:

Okay, I'll watch.

But I might still move the west coast so I can catch 60 minutes at its regularly scheduled time.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-05-2011, 10:34 AM

This one actually came from ESPN, but Tom Jackson and Chris Berman find it VERY INTERESTING that the Steelers didn't have to play the *'s during any of their Super Bowl runs.

Well, they didn't make it to play us now did they?

And we did face them in the AFCCG, after destroying them earlier in the season, when they cheated by supplying Ernie Adams, a guy with a photographic memory, illegal video that everyone wants to brush under the rug. Fluck the *'s, Fluck Berman, and Fluck Jackson. How successful have the *'s been in the post season, where pretty much everyone agrees is a totally new season, since being busted cheating?

Wolfhound45
02-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Perfectly calm right now. How could I not be? This a veteran team that is led by an incredible organization, both coaching staff and front office. We have everything going for us. We just need to play our game.