PDA

View Full Version : I am so hyped up for this game, so I need to say this:

skyhawk
02-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I am thankful that the Steelers are in the Super Bowl for the eighth time, for the third time in 5 years. Trying really really hard to enjoy it. It's tough.

But what more could you ask for? If it were the Packers and the Jets/Ravens, I would be very apathetic about the game. We are very lucky! This team keeps amazing me! One more game to go! *says to self--"Let's have some fun!!" Who's in?

GO STEELERS! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Northern_Blitz
02-04-2011, 11:40 PM
I am thankful that the Steelers are in the Super Bowl for the eighth time, for the third time in 5 years. Trying really really hard to enjoy it. It's tough.

But what more could you ask for? If it were the Packers and the Jets/Ravens, I would be very apathetic about the game. We are very lucky! This team keeps amazing me! One more game to go! *says to self--"Let's have some fun!!" Who's in?

GO STEELERS! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

I dearly hope that they win this one...especially if it really is the end of the free agency era.

Either way, I'm glad that we got as many meaningful games as possible this season before a possible shortened/cancelled season next year.

Just one more win baby! :tt1 :tt2