PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Steelers ........

SidSmythe
02-04-2011, 08:42 PM
One thing that has me nervous is having to depend on our YOUNG WRs to step up for this game. That's a lot to ask.

I believe SANDERS is good for some 3rd down conversions, but I don't think he's ready to have a 6 catch performace (unless this game turns into a passing shootout and late in the game his jitters go away).

BUT we can't count out A.R.E.!!!

Don't you think getting ARE in the game early will take a lot of pressure off SANDERS???
ARE certainly isn't the player he once was, but he certainly might be good for 2 catches somewhere in this game.

ground-n-pound
02-04-2011, 09:31 PM
I am glad that we have A.R.E back. I can envision a key play being made by A.R.E that might possibly be the game winner. Think trickery.

Crash
02-04-2011, 09:43 PM
El sucks. Why bother?

Use what got you here.

Chavezz
02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
$5.00 says that we see EL in a position to throw a pass.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Nah man. Go with what got us here. Our young WR are going to explode this game.

Starlifter
02-05-2011, 12:17 AM

Bingo!!

:Agree :Agree :Agree

flippy
02-05-2011, 05:34 AM
I think Sanders seemed a bit nervous in the AFCC. Brown didn't.

I have a feeling Brown's got a big return in him.

SidSmythe
02-05-2011, 07:58 AM

I get what ur sayin' ...but I really don't see SANDERS and BROWN lighting things up in the 1st quarter. I'm just sayin' ease them into the game and get ARE involved a little earlier.

chiken
02-05-2011, 12:22 PM
The growth of our 3 youngsters has been Ward's Greatest contribution to this season. He will have those guys ready to play. Those guys are the least of our Worries tomorrow because of his influence. They have made the plays all year, this is just the next game.

YoungMoneyCrew
02-05-2011, 01:56 PM

I get what ur sayin' ...but I really don't see SANDERS and BROWN lighting things up in the 1st quarter. I'm just sayin' ease them into the game and get ARE involved a little earlier.

I would put my money on Sanders/Brown before I put my money on ARE. I like ARE alot but the young guys have clearly passed him by. I wouldn't be surprised to see ARE on a trick play again like XL though.

birtikidis
02-05-2011, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see ARE in on a trick play either.. though this one I think Hines throws the TD pass... probably to Heath. they haven't done it with Hines...