PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream...

steelnavy
02-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Had crazy dreams all night long (was a long night) that the Super Bowl started and I couldn't find a tv anywhere (what a freakin nightmare!). I never got to see the game but received random updates from various people throughout the game. Steelers eventually won in a shootout. Final score: Steelers 54, Green Bay 35 Holy Moly!!!

BTW, I am in DC for some training and have lectures on Saturday and Sunday until 4pm. Are you kidding me?!? I had promised my wife that we were going to Dallas if the Steelers made it to the SB, and then the Navy came up with this great schedule...

Djfan
02-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Never
Again
Volunteer
Yourself!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-04-2011, 04:04 PM
My dream wasn't as detailed, but I definitely woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about the Steelers. I'd be a little embarrassed to admit that to anyone but people on this forum, but there it is!

ScoreKeeper
02-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Had crazy dreams all night long (was a long night) that the Super Bowl started and I couldn't find a tv anywhere (what a freakin nightmare!). I never got to see the game but received random updates from various people throughout the game. Steelers eventually won in a shootout. Final score: Steelers 54, Green Bay 35 Holy Moly!!!

BTW, I am in DC for some training and have lectures on Saturday and Sunday until 4pm. Are you kidding me?!? I had promised my wife that we were going to Dallas if the Steelers made it to the SB, and then the Navy came up with this great schedule...
First, that you very much for your service to our Country. :Beer

Second, to h ell with you. At least you have something to do on Sunday to kill the time. I'll be a basket-case by 6. :?

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2011, 04:46 PM

Second, to h ell with you. At least you have something to do on Sunday to kill the time. I'll be a basket-case by 6. :?

Watch Pens-Caps from 12:30-3:00.

ScoreKeeper
02-04-2011, 05:16 PM

Watch Pens-Caps from 12:30-3:00.
I plan to. But that will be but a small distraction from the game at hand.