PDA

View Full Version : White or Black Uniforms (Jerseys)?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-04-2011, 12:57 AM
I read somewhere we've won 3 rings with white jerseys, and 3 with black. So this one is a tiebreaker either way.

I'm partial to the black still, I guess it was 3:1 black:white then?

What do you guys want - white jerseys or black?

fordfixer
02-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Steelers will be wearing white. They are the away team

Starlifter
02-04-2011, 01:09 AM
well, the packers as home team have chosen their green jerseys. we'll be in white. Like you, I also prefer black - but you can't argue with recent success.

msp26505
02-04-2011, 09:06 AM
We all know that the Steelers will probably be in the Super Bowl four or five more times in the next ten years.

So...for future reference, the easy way to remember who wears what is that on ODD number SB's the NFC is the home team (and the home team usually chooses dark jerseys) and on the EVEN number SB's the AFC does the same.

The exceptions in the Steeler SB's have been SB XIII when the Cowboys chose their home white jerseys and SB XL when the Steelers chose their away white jerseys because they were 3-0 in the playoffs in them up to that point.

Oviedo
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
We all know that the Steelers will probably be in the Super Bowl four or five more times in the next ten years.

So...for future reference, the easy way to remember who wears what is that on ODD number SB's the NFC is the home team (and the home team usually chooses dark jerseys) and on the EVEN number SB's the AFC does the same.

The exceptions in the Steeler SB's have been SB XIII when the Cowboys chose their home white jerseys and SB XL when the Steelers chose their away white jerseys because they were 3-0 in the playoffs in them up to that point.

Tomlin and Ben together are good for a couple more Super Bowl appearances.