PDA

View Full Version : green and yellow??

ghettoscott
02-03-2011, 08:37 PM
lil wayne is a green bay fan?

[youtube:u0nl666f]K2Y8Rh24V_Q&feature=related[/youtube:u0nl666f]

talks ishh about Ike, Troy, Ben and the TT....

someone call Snoop....

grotonsteel
02-03-2011, 08:50 PM
I thought Lil Wayne was from Louisiana...

Iron Shiek
02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Scott,

snoop already did his version. Purp and Yellow for the Lakers...its on The Game's mix tape that came out last week.

Pretty much any rapper can come up with a remix to that song (which is a good homage to Khalifa), but some of these are ridiculous. Lil Wayne is from New Orleans, how the heck is he a cheesehead?! He's just trying to grab some attention while the big game is the big story.

fordfixer
02-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Scott,

snoop already did his version. Purp and Yellow for the Lakers...its on The Game's mix tape that came out last week.

Pretty much any rapper can come up with a remix to that song (which is a good homage to Khalifa), but some of these are ridiculous. Lil Wayne is from New Orleans, how the heck is he a cheesehead?! He's just trying to grab some attention while the big game is the big story.

I was born, raised, and still live in Wyoming. Does that make me less of a Steelers fan?

sentinel33
02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
so how'd you get to be a steeler fan fordfixer?

fordfixer
02-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I was watching football one Sunday when I was about 6 years old or so. I picked the team in the black and gold and the Steelers have been my team ever since. :tt1 :tt1

sentinel33
02-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Wow! The decisions we make in life, ya know. By the way, i back up your by line 100% dude!

Iron Shiek
02-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Scott,

I was born, raised, and still live in Wyoming. Does that make me less of a Steelers fan?

Well yeah, i guess you got me there. I'm from Cleveland, grew up there during Kosar years and could never get over kids bringing dog bones to school and making necklaces out of them. Grotesque.

Anywa it just seems weird to me most of these guys rep their hometowns to the fullest, which he's done in probably a third of his songs. It just seems weird...

papillon
02-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Scott,

Yes... :moon Here's to ya Steeler brother in Wyoming. :tt2 :tt2 Raise a glass. :Cheers

Pappy

fordfixer
02-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Scott,

Yes... :moon Here's to ya Steeler brother in Wyoming. :tt2 :tt2 Raise a glass. :Cheers

Pappy

Ouch Now that's just mean Pappy :lol: :lol: