PDA

View Full Version : I can't get any work done!

NC Steeler Fan
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
So far over the last week and a half I have done well to not internalize all the
pre-Super Bowl hype.

I have been able to remain focused at work and at home and have kept my nerves
in check.

However, today my brain is a puddle of mush! I cannot think of ANYTHING other than
this game!

I am beginning to believe all the anti-Steeler sentiment is nothing more than jealous
drama and that I should have complete faith that our guys are just as capable of
pulling off a wildly successful game plan as all the pro-packer prognosticators would have
us fall victim to in reverse.

We aren't fans of the greatest team on Earth for nothing. It means something to believe
we can do this and to have faith that our guys can get it done.

GO STEELERS! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

ScoreKeeper
02-03-2011, 03:47 PM
So far over the last week and a half I have done well to not internalize all the
pre-Super Bowl hype.

in check.

However, today my brain is a puddle of mush! I cannot think of ANYTHING other than
this game!

I am beginning to believe all the anti-Steeler sentiment is nothing more than jealous
drama and that I should have complete faith that our guys are just as capable of
pulling off a wildly successful game plan as all the pro-packer prognosticators would have

We aren't fans of the greatest team on Earth for nothing. It means something to believe

The production/work out-put of this nation has taken a nose dive this week.

Now they'll all blame the Steelers for a new economic down-turn. We are now all responsible for Jhonny Joe and Mary Jane losing their trailer. We have the snot of their 8 uneducated kids on our hands. And all they have for dinner is a half bag of chips and a bottle of stale Coke.

Just another sword in our vest we'll have to deal with.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
02-03-2011, 03:48 PM
The anti Steeler sentiment has nothing to do with the game. It is lovers vs. haters, not "Steelers should win because" vs. "Steelers should lose because".

papillon
02-03-2011, 04:07 PM
pre-Super Bowl hype.

in check.

this game!

That's because you're too worried about stallions and such rather than getting work done. It has nothing to do with football. :P

Pappy

NC Steeler Fan
02-03-2011, 04:18 PM
That's because you're too worried about stallions and such rather than getting work done. It has nothing to do with football. :P

Pappy

Okay, so, see? For female Steeler fans it's even WORSE! :shock: :wink:

papillon
02-03-2011, 04:25 PM

Pappy

Okay, so, see? For female Steeler fans it's even WORSE! :shock: :wink:

I wouldn't call it worse; it's actually better. Who wants to be working and productive during Super Bowl week? Priorities,priorities, priorities... :lol: I've pretty much shut down since yesterday and will stay that way until Monday morning. :tt2 :tt2

Pappy