PDA

View Full Version : ESPN - Just now

Djfan
02-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Freddy the Vulture just predicted that the Steelers win the superbowl. He ate raw meat out of the Steelers bowl and ignored the Packers bowl until he needed more meat.

Reminds me of Harrison.

NC Steeler Fan
02-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Hell, that works for me! :lol:

How many times this bird been right?...

Oviedo
02-01-2011, 04:33 PM
I'll take it because I'm having a tough time convincing myself we will win.

NC Steeler Fan
02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
A crotchety old guy in my office who's a big sports better said our D will
embarrass them.

I kinda took that as a good omen myself.

Other than that, I am pretty much hiding under the covers this week...this forum
is the ONLY NFL exposure I will allow myself all week. The hype makes me too nervous...

NC Steeler Fan
02-01-2011, 05:39 PM
A guy in another department here at work just said, "playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl is like playing Duke in the final four these days."

That's omen #2.

I hope he's right... :shock:

ikestops85
02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I'd feel a little better if it had been the octopus that picked the World Cup teams. :)

MicroBioSteel
02-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I'd feel a little better if it had been the octopus that picked the World Cup teams. :)

I think that octopus died so the vulture will have to do.

Djfan
02-01-2011, 07:25 PM

I think that octopus died so the vulture will have to do.

Maybe the vulture was eating the octopus.

aggiebones
02-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Certain can't be convinced that we'll win, but we CERTAINLY have as good of a chance as they do. They are nothing more special than we are. They've lost plenty of games. They aren't 18-0 and even that doesn't guarantee you anything in this league :)

SteelAbility
02-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Certain can't be convinced that we'll win, but we CERTAINLY have as good of a chance as they do. They are nothing more special than we are. They've lost plenty of games. They aren't 18-0 and even that doesn't guarantee you anything in this league :)

Oh, I don't know about that. It guaranteed an overconfident QB to the Pats. :D