PDA

View Full Version : Who can play center?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-29-2011, 03:01 PM
That old joke, "Can he play center?" has come back to bite us, and it's not a knee-slapper this time around, either.

Who backs up Bronco, or (heaven forbid) if he needs to come out, who goes in?

There aren't any "Centers" on the official roster besides Pouncey and Legursky. Can't quite remember - How did we rotate around in the Conference championship?

Thanks -

BradshawsHairdresser
01-29-2011, 03:14 PM
That old joke, "Can he play center?" has come back to bite us, and it's not a knee-slapper this time around, either.

Who backs up Bronco, or (heaven forbid) if he needs to come out, who goes in?

There aren't any "Centers" on the official roster besides Pouncey and Legursky. How did we rotate around in the last Jets game?

Thanks -
After Legursky, Essex is next in the rotation to play center.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

siss
01-29-2011, 03:19 PM
I heard the beard can play center...

Mister Pittsburgh
01-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe all 252 pounds of Greg Warren could roll up his sleeves and put on a performance for the ages. Just make sure its from the gun and Ben is 10 yards off the line of scrimmage! :shock:

steelerkeylargo
01-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Someone call Mahan. :shock:

Djfan
01-29-2011, 04:47 PM
From the looks of things Pouncey is not yet out for sure.

ScoreKeeper
01-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Maybe all 252 pounds of Greg Warren could roll up his sleeves and put on a performance for the ages. Just make sure its from the gun and Ben is 10 yards off the line of scrimmage! :shock:
I met Greg. If he's 252, I'm Hef. And the last I looked, the closest thing I have to a grotto is a bucket full of water.

That guy is lucky to be pushing 215.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-31-2011, 09:33 AM
Essex was the emergency C. Chris Scott played C at TN. It will be interesting to see who gets a helmet for the SB if Pouncey doesn't dress. Hills really doesn't help them at this point. Essex & Scott both can play G,C, & T. I would assume Scott has been getting some work at C this week. Scott would now be the "emergency" C and Essex appears to be the backup.

wyo steelers fan
02-01-2011, 12:44 AM

By it's self or does it need Brett Keisel to go with it?

siss
02-01-2011, 12:48 AM

By it's self or does it need Brett Keisel to go with it?
By it self...and the beard can catch as well!
:Boobs :Boobs