PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl MVP?? Unsung Hero??

SidSmythe
01-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Who's going to be the Superbowl MVP??

and who's going to be the guy who won't accumulate the stats to be named MVP???

NW Steeler
01-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Ben - MVP. Take it to the bank.

SidSmythe
01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
It would be nice to see Ben have a great game and get the MVP.
That's who i'm going with.

Keisel never seems to accumulate many stats, but it would be awesome to see him get a sack and some extra pressure on the Rodgers. 1 sack and 3 QB pressures isn't going to get him the MVP, but it sure would help our secondary out. If Ben puts up MVP stats and Keisel goes nuts, we'll be sittin' pretty!

hawaiiansteel
01-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Who's going to be the Superbowl MVP?? Ben R.

and who's going to be the guy who won't accumulate the stats to be named MVP??? Aaron R.

flippy
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
MVP - Ben
Unsung Hero - Big Play Willie Gay

SidSmythe
01-29-2011, 09:50 AM
MVP - Ben
Unsung Hero - Big Play Willie Gay

after last year i never thought i'd ever call him that myself ..welcome back Big Play!! :tt1

papillon
01-29-2011, 10:06 AM
MVP: Wallace
UH: Bronco or Tomlin

Pappy

ghettoscott
01-29-2011, 11:41 AM
MVP - Big Ben
Unsung Hero - Redman

ScoreKeeper
01-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Ben should have been MVP in 08. If that drive is led by Manning,Brees, or Brady, they get the nod.

But, TB didn't win it until his 3rd SB.....

Captain Lemming
01-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Ben should have been MVP in 08. If that drive is led by Manning,Brees, or Brady, they get the nod.

But, TB didn't win it until his 3rd SB.....

A case can be made for Ben.
Terry....no way the right players got it. Franco and Swanny.

Ben "WAS" deserving but when you throw so many passes to one receiver often the receiver gets it. One TD to someone else, and Ben gets it easy.

If Terry does not go to Swann in the first half giving him big catches he had against the Rams, Stallworth gets that MVP.

If Moss plays exactly like Holmes and Brady plays like Ben.....Moss very well may get SB MVP.

Nobody gets more love than Montana. Montana lead the 49ers down the field for a game clinching touchdown pass to....... John Taylor.

MVP.....Jerry Rice who set SB records for receiving that day.

SteelAbility
01-29-2011, 11:08 PM
I would say Ben for MVP but the media just won't let it happen unless it's embarrassing not to give it to him.

I'm going to go with Troy for MVP.
I'll go with Keisel for unsung hero.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Antonio Brown gets the MVP.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-30-2011, 02:06 AM
I would say Ben for MVP but the media just won't let it happen unless it's embarrassing not to give it to him.

I'm going to go with Troy for MVP.
I'll go with Keisel for unsung hero.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Antonio Brown gets the MVP.

Funny, I was just going to write that if Antonio Brown gets MVP, that would be fine with me.
A win is my main concern. If Anthony Madison or Trai Essex gets MVP, it's beautiful. Just bring us #7, baby!

RuthlessBurgher
01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
MVP: Rashard Mendenhall (I'm thinking over 150 combined rushing & receiving yards with 2 TD's)

Unsung Hero: Flozell Adams (first game back in Dallas, and he keeps Clay Matthews off of Ben)

Captain Lemming
01-31-2011, 01:19 AM
Legursky DOMINATES Raji with multiple pancake blocks creating GAPING holes in the heart of the GB defense, springing Mendenhall for HUGE chucks of yardage all game long .......hey I can dream cant I?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-31-2011, 02:22 AM
4th and 18 from our 8 yard line, down by 1 point with 20 seconds left in the 4th qrtr (after two holding calls, of course!).

Ben pulls out of 2 sure sacks and 3 collisions, and finds Wallace breaking free down the sideline, hits him for a 50 yard pass, Wallace is shoe-string tackled on the Pack's 34 yard line, with 1 second left on the clock.

Steelers use last time out ... 51 yard field goal, longer than Suisham has kicked in 5 years, and everyone knows about his rep of folding in the big ones ... but there's no alternative but a Hail Mary ...

Suisham comes out for a 51 yard field goal ... RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE ... 3 POINTS ... STEELERS WIN!!!!!

... Unsung hero is "Sweezy Money"!!

Oh, MVP is Big Ben, of course!

(Do I really have to wake up now and go to work??)

Discipline of Steel
01-31-2011, 07:41 AM
MVP: Heath Miller gouging the center of the Packer D and scoring the game winning TD in the 4th quarter.

Hero: Big play Willie Gay for getting the better of his man in the much anticipated second tier DB v WR battle.

RuthlessBurgher
01-31-2011, 10:04 AM

YES! Get to work, you lazy bastage!

:P

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-31-2011, 12:37 PM

YES! Get to work, you lazy bastage!

:P

Sorry, I'm late, boss! I got an emergency call, had to pick up the donuts for the meeting!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3528/3249393710_8db7c08859_o.jpg