PDA

View Full Version : AFC Championship Trophy Presentation Video

imabeast78
01-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Made a video focusing on Mike Tomlin, Big Ben, and Mendenhall at the AFC Champ Trophy Presentation.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6zchFIiG8

Steeler Expat
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks for this video. While I got to see the entire game in HD from Lima via ESPN-HD Latin America they immediately cut away from the game as the clocked ticked to zero. This is the first I got to see the award ceremony. Is it Feb 6 yet???

SteelAbility
01-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks for this video. While I got to see the entire game in HD from Lima via ESPN-HD Latin America they immediately cut away from the game as the clocked ticked to zero. This is the first I got to see the award ceremony. Is it Feb 6 yet???

Not yet.

sentinel33
01-26-2011, 02:53 AM
that was cool. i missed all of that cause i was going crazy runnin through my house, so thanks.

and frickin expat from peru! the steelers really are a global entity. represent well expat.

imabeast78
01-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Anyone notice the trophy? :wft

papillon
01-27-2011, 03:24 PM

It sucks...nuff said, Goodell can't leave anything alone. He's trying too hard to put his stamp on the NFL and he's making more mistakes than right moves. I kind of hope there's no football next year, it will all fall on his shoulders and maybe the owners will jettison him from his $1 a year job. :P

Pappy

fordfixer
01-27-2011, 10:48 PM

It sucks...nuff said, Goodell can't leave anything alone. He's trying too hard to put his stamp on the NFL and he's making more mistakes than right moves. I kind of hope there's no football next year, it will all fall on his shoulders and maybe the owners will jettison him from his $1 a year job. :P

Pappy

You mean He is finally going payed what he's worth