PDA

View Full Version : Gay and McFadden Dancing after the game

costanza2k1
01-24-2011, 11:21 PM
[youtube:1r9vtg1h]Qvw910OKhuI[/youtube:1r9vtg1h]

Chadman
01-24-2011, 11:34 PM
How good must it be to be Bryant McFadden right now? Last year, got paid to be a starter, got traded back this year & now gets to play in a SB.

And Willie Gay- he's really lifted his game from last season, as far as Chadman is concerned. His level of play is quite good now.

papillon
01-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Willie Gay's crash landing of an airplane was f***ing hilarious.

Pappy

steelblood
01-25-2011, 08:38 AM
I hope they are dancing in two weeks. Gay has played better lately. McFadden looked very weak against the Jets, I thought (even when he tried to take away the slant, he couldn't). We'll need a better effort to beat the Pack.

Steelgal
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
I hope they are dancing in two weeks. Gay has played better lately. McFadden looked very weak against the Jets, I thought (even when he tried to take away the slant, he couldn't). We'll need a better effort to beat the Pack.

McFadden wasn't 100% or probably even close. Wexell was a bit surprised he was active because at Friday's practice said he looked stiff. Hopefully the 2 weeks off will help him heal up a bit.

Iron Shiek
01-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Willie Gay's crash landing of an airplane was f***ing hilarious.

Pappy

+1. I was gonna say the same thing. That had me cracking up. :lol:

Wolfhound45
01-25-2011, 12:58 PM
I am going to go against the grain here and say that I wish we would not make it personal (the airplane crash). I can understand, they are young men, but we could do without that.

NJ-STEELER
01-26-2011, 01:58 AM
I am going to go against the grain here and say that I wish we would not make it personal (the airplane crash). I can understand, they are young men, but we could do without that.

think thats more to do with tone then the jets.

ike said he was still good friends with him, i wouldnt be surprised if gay was too

Shawn
01-26-2011, 02:46 AM

Not against the grain with me. When the Jets were doing this against the Pats many of us didn't like it. I much prefer some emotion without the taunting. I like to see em act like they have been there and done that.