PDA

View Full Version : nice thread on gang green forum

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 07:06 PM
The fix was in, or so they say. hahaha
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthre ... 169&page=4 (http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64169&page=4)

skyhawk
01-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Well, at least some of them aren't blaming the refs.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-24-2011, 07:18 PM
The fix is always in for some fans. They just can't look at the game and say 'man, my team got beat'. They don't look at the 40 plays their team sucked on....just the 2 or 3 calls that could of gone either way and those 3 plays are the reason they lost.

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 07:30 PM
It's today's society, and we are not immune from it on this board. Someone is always to blame for 2 reasons.

1. it can never be your fault.
2. Makes people feel better to blame something, someone other than the other team for *gasp* being better.

NW Steeler
01-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Wow. I guess the Seahawks fans are not alone after all. Deebo's hit was borderline, but a good non-call. Whining about that is ridiculous. And bitching about Green getting hit when he had A FOOT on the sideline? Really? And Farrior's hit on Green was the same hit that a Jet player put on Welker a week ago that was also a non-call. What a bunch of babies.

phillyesq
01-24-2011, 09:30 PM
I thought that Harrison would have (and maybe even should have) been flagged for the hit on Sanchez. But I also didn't see the ball touch the ground on the Miller play, and thought it should have been a catch.

Sorry, but the refs didn't play a role in this one.

plainnasty
01-25-2011, 12:51 AM
I am amazed how ignorant many people are about the rules. Even Rich Eisen, on the NFL Network, commented that there was no flag for helmet to helmet on Farrior's hit on Greene.

Notleadpoisoned
01-25-2011, 05:46 AM
It's today's society, and we are not immune from it on this board. Someone is always to blame for 2 reasons.
1. it can never be your fault.
2. Makes people feel better to blame something, someone other than the other team for *gasp* being better.
Yup. Living in a victim-driven society blows.

ikestops85
01-25-2011, 11:33 AM
What I never understand about the "fix is in" mentality by the conspiracy theorists is why would owners like Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, and Paul Allen say "Sure, we will let the Steelers win it all this year".

Give me a fricken break. The only ones whose egos might be bigger than a wide receiver's is some of these owners. They would never play along with that. It just can't happen. These people are really idiots and can't face the fact that we beat them. Plain and simple.

NWNewell
01-25-2011, 11:39 AM
I am amazed how ignorant many people are about the rules. Even Rich Eisen, on the NFL Network, commented that there was no flag for helmet to helmet on Farrior's hit on Greene.

Yeah... that frustrates the heck out of me.... Same comment was made during the game (don't remember if it was Natz or Sims)

I was screaming "No such thing as 'helmet-to-helmet' penalty on a ball carrier, you @$$hole!!"