PDA

View Full Version : Good Ideas to Mess With Pack Fans in the Workplace

Flasteel
01-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Does anybody have some good, clean ideas to antagonize the opposition over the next 2 weeks? How about good ideas for wagers on the game? I'm sure I'll come up with something, but wanted to get the opinions of any expert smack runners out there.

I didn't have this problem the past 2 trips to the Super Bowl. We don't get too many Cardinals or Seahawks fans around here...or anywhere else for that matter. :tt2

ScoreKeeper
01-24-2011, 06:02 PM
When we beat the Cards a friend who was a cards fan had to stand out on the street side for 2 hours in a Steelers jersey and wave the towel.

NC Steeler Fan
01-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Man, I hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I don't like to tempt fate before
a big game.

If someone starts something, I just say, "let your team put your money where
your mouth is" and don't engage further than that.

There will be plenty of time to talk smack AFTER a Steelers win...

RussBII
01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
a big game.

Oh my yes. I never bet on a game. EVER.

I took big risk prior to this game. I go to a bar that has like 300 beers. If you try 200 different beers you get a plate on the wall. I just got to that so I had to pick the slogan on my plate. I chose "Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go! <stomp, stomp>"

I did it w/o thinking. Then for the lead up to this last game I was so panicky, thinking I had jinxed us. I didn't even want to mention it here...

The plate is unveiled on the Friday before the Super Bowl. It shall be awesome!

Captain Lemming
01-24-2011, 08:51 PM
a big game.

What are you NC.......a Steeler "Chick"en? :lol:

Djfan
01-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Well, my fever broke, so all day I've been hacking up green lung cheese.

Is that a good enough tribute?

flippy
01-24-2011, 09:09 PM
duck tape stinky cheese under their desk where they'll never find it.

Doyle37
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Make them say Jack Lambert was better than Ray Nitsche

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Make them say Jack Lambert was better than Ray Nitsche

I have no idea why, upon reading this, I got an image of Sam Kinneson from Back to School in my head.

"SAY IT, SAAAAAY ITTTTTTTTTT."

Doyle37
01-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Nice.

Flasteel
01-24-2011, 10:54 PM

Dude...I really like this idea. There are a few Green Bay fans in the building and this would be something I could pepper them all with. Hide it good, but maybe hide it in several spots in each office. I want them finding cheese for 2 weeks :-)

I'll have to think of the ramifications and other potential fallout from this suggestion, but I like it. Thanks Flip!!

Flasteel
02-01-2011, 07:20 PM

Last night, Operation Stinky Cheesehead was put into action.

I first Googled several lists of the stinkiest cheeses. My local grocery store carried Blue Stilton, so I went out and got a big hunk of it. It wasn't nasty enough, so I let it ferment on my pool deck over the weekend.

Last night, I conducted some covert ops in the school board building where I work. All identified Packer fans received a nice chunk of rotting Stilton sitting on or near their desk, topped with a homemade Terrible Towel flag planted right in the middle of it.

It was stinky and everyone had a good laugh with it around the office today. What they all failed to realize were the packages I left duct-taped to the bottom of their desks. I wrapped more stinky Stilton in a thin ball of aluminum foil, poked holes in it, and taped it to the underside of their desks. As the week goes on, this should get good.

Thanks for the idea Flip!!