PDA

View Full Version : Lebeau will be back next season

Iron Shiek
01-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Interesting...I figured he'd move on...good stuff! :tt1

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/24/paolantonio-says-lebeau-will-definitely-be-back-in-pittsburgh-next-season/

Paolantonio says LeBeau will definitely be back in Pittsburgh next season
Posted by Mike Florio on January 24, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
Mike Tomlin, Dick LeBeau

On Sunday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen reported that Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau will become a free agent after the season, when his contract expires.

On Monday, ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio told ProFootballTalk Live that LeBeau is going nowhere. Per Paolantonio, LeBeau will be back in Pittsburgh in 2011.

We’ll add the clip once we have it. For now, you can watch the entire show by clicking the box in the upper right hand portion of the page.

Oviedo
01-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Hopefully Butler does not get impatient and move on. I wouldn't want to lose him.

Iron Shiek
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
That was the first thing I thought of. They have to be paying him a nice sum of money for him to continue to just stick around like this and turn down jobs and interviews.

Steelgal
01-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Excellent news!!! Hope they keep Butler as well.

Now if we can get some great news on Pouncey's ankle sprain and recovery it will be even better.

Iron Shiek
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Awesome gal. One more snapshot to go. Lets hope Greg Jennings wipes his a$$ with a terrible towel or something to give us even more reason to hate him.

Steelgal
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Awesome gal. One more snapshot to go. Lets hope Greg Jennings wipes his a$$ with a terrible towel or something to give us even more reason to hate him.

Yep, thanks again for the headsup on the photo!!! Still got room for one more if you see anything that looks good :tt2

Djfan
01-24-2011, 05:05 PM

Yep, thanks again for the headsup on the photo!!! Still got room for one more if you see anything that looks good :tt2

It has to be of a dejected Packer IMO.

I thought I heard on 93.7 that AZ wants to interview Butler.