PDA

View Full Version : Post game presser

Djfan
01-24-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81de0d12/Steelers-postgame-press-conference

Mendy is very articulate here.

Sugar
01-24-2011, 01:24 PM
He was also fashionable. 8)

It was interesting to me that he wasn't in the Championship T-shirt like a lot of the other interviews. He seemed to be very honored to be there and was very genuine. As a Steelers RB, it would have to be amazing to be handed the Hunt trophy by Rocky and Franco.

flippy
01-24-2011, 09:14 PM
hearing mendy really made me proud of mike tomlin. made me realize the quality of players he's drafting. this is gonna be an even better team in the future as we get even more tomlin guys.

steelsnis
01-24-2011, 09:23 PM
hearing mendy really made me proud of mike tomlin. made me realize the quality of players he's drafting. this is gonna be an even better team in the future as we get even more tomlin guys.

You mean guys that are "ordinary as a bowl of grits" ??? :wink:

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Came away with the same impression of Mendy. And I was amazed how grounded and calm he was after that big a game, both in the perspective of the game, and the role he played. Dude just busted the vaunted Jets run-stoppers for a buck and a quarter to lead his team to an AFC championship win, and he was very ho hum about it. I like what I am seeing out of him. I don't necessarily see a Hall of Famer in the making, but I see a real good player for a good long time.

AngryAsian
01-24-2011, 10:15 PM
I swell up with such pride when I hear my team talk and take away nothing remotely resembling ego. How refreshing it is to see. The only finger pointing going on in our locker room is who should share in the credit and who are the contributors to the overall team success. Cowher before the game, when talking about Tomlin said "make not mistake about it, Mike Tomlin's stamp is all over this team." How true that is. The Rooney's once again have found another keeper and we are not only spoiled but should count ourselves extremely fortunate. Win or lose, I'm truly proud to be a part of the NATION!

Djfan
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
I swell up with such pride when I hear my team talk and take away nothing remotely resembling ego. How refreshing it is to see. The only finger pointing going on in our locker room is who should share in the credit and who are the contributors to the overall team success. Cowher before the game, when talking about Tomlin said "make not mistake about it, Mike Tomlin's stamp is all over this team." How true that is. The Rooney's once again have found another keeper and we are not only spoiled but should count ourselves extremely fortunate. Win or lose, I'm truly proud to be a part of the NATION!

+1

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 10:24 PM

yea, quoted for truth