PDA

View Full Version : Great opening statement by Colin Cowherd

Steelgal
01-24-2011, 11:02 AM
In a preview for his show, Cowherd's opening statement was "How come some just can't admit when they were outplayed by another team?"

Should be a good show!!!

Jooser
01-24-2011, 11:33 AM
LOL, nice!

Steelhere10
01-24-2011, 12:27 PM
I love his show, even when he goes against us.

Oviedo
01-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Cowherd is a big Ben supporter. Has always viewed him as one of the elite QBs in the NFL. Routinely calls out those who don't.

Also uses the Steelers organization as the example of the best in professional sports.

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Just heard a guy email in to his show saying Big Ben was overrated (not the word he used, but somethign to that effect). Cowherd told him it was time to leave his parents basement and stop eating hot pockets. Where do some of these guys get their thoughts? i don't always agree with Cowherd, btu he's usually pretty reasonable, IMO since he has backed off his inflamatory ego a bit.

Steelhere10
01-24-2011, 12:40 PM
I love his show, even when he goes against us.

Steelgal
01-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Just heard a guy email in to his show saying Big Ben was overrated (not the word he used, but somethign to that effect). Cowherd told him it was time to leave his parents basement and stop eating hot pockets. Where do some of these guys get their thoughts? i don't always agree with Cowherd, btu he's usually pretty reasonable, IMO since he has backed off his inflamatory ego a bit.

If it's the guy I heard he was arguing that Ben wasn't elite. Said he's winning because of the defense and Ben isn't doing anything great. It was funny how Cowherd immediately shut him down and spent little time on it because it wasn't even worth discussing.