PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl

AkronSteel
01-24-2011, 10:37 AM
This is going to be one heck of a game!! The Steelers and Packers are going to really put on a show....I just have a feeling! In two weeks we could very well see the best Super Bowl ever!

Aaron Rodgers and his receivers are dangerous and the Pack can put points on the board in bunches but at the same time they will be facing the best damn defense this league has seen in many many moons. I wouldn't expect much from rookie James Starks and the Packer run game. This could be the Steelers real main advantage. The Steelers should be able to move the ball on the Pack. Green Bay is suspectible to the run, giving up an average of 114.9 and I would expect Rashard to have a pretty solid day, and we all know what Ben can do when he is on his game!!! Saying that the Pack have a pretty solid defense too, giving up the 2nd lowest points per game average in the league, behind of course our beloved Steelers. They have a fantastic secondary and Clay Matthews will be a handful for Flozell. Not really sure what the ST's match up will be like? Haven't noticed anything that stood out for the Packers besides that rookie punter (Masthay), he looked pretty solid yesterday. I do know they gave up a couple of long returns this year....maybe Antonio will make another clutch play during this playoff run except this time on Special Teams?

Either way....I'm ready to enjoy the Super Bowl buildup and can't wait to see the Steelers take their 7th Lombardi....in Dallas no less!!!

Here We Go Steelers....Here We Go!! Here We Go Steelers.....Here We Go!!!

:tt1

proudpittsburgher
01-24-2011, 11:32 AM
By far the toughest opponent we have faced over the last three in the super bowl. We can win this though.