PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have vids/pics of GB disrespecting the Towel?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Yesterday was Myron's birthday - no WAY we were going to lose that one!

Now, if there is any vid of any GB player dissing the Towel, we are golden ...

Steelgal
01-24-2011, 10:10 AM
While I'm sure there are bonehead Packers fans (every team has them), they have a very respectful fan base overall. I would be surprised if there was any footage of that happening.

Gonna be interesting in our house the next 2 weeks. Hubby is a die-hard Packer fan. I told him we may need marriage counseling after this game, lol!!!

flippy
01-24-2011, 10:36 AM
dallas is gonna have 25K terrible towels. and the cheese heads are gonna look like even more towels.

flippy
01-25-2011, 12:57 AM
GB Fans are making the towels for the SuperBowl. That's plenty of disrespect right there. It's a WI company that makes the towels. And their allegiance is to the Pack.

Should we put them out of business this year?

Steelgal
01-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Weren't the Rats* handing towels out at the their against us at the end of the year? I thought I read it was a promotion or something? Look how that worked out for them. I think several teams over the years have tried to duplicate the Terrible Towel, but without the history/meaning behind it, it's just stupid.

Wolfhound45
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
I would be beyond shocked if I saw anyone from GB disrespecting the Towel. They are as solid and old school a fanbase as there is. If the Pittsburgh Steelers folded tomorrow the only (ONLY) team I could ever consider cheering for would be the Green Bay Packers. They represent the same type of football the Steelers do.

RuthlessBurgher
01-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Weren't the Rats* handing towels out at the their against us at the end of the year? I thought I read it was a promotion or something? Look how that worked out for them. I think several teams over the years have tried to duplicate the Terrible Towel, but without the history/meaning behind it, it's just stupid.

If the Pack attempted to rip off the Terrible Towel like Cleveland, Baltimore, etc. tried to, it would have to be called a cheesecloth, right? :wink:

Steelgal
01-25-2011, 03:23 PM

If the Pack attempted to rip off the Terrible Towel like Cleveland, Baltimore, etc. tried to, it would have to be called a cheesecloth, right? :wink:

haha, my keyboard is now covered in Coke. Thanks for that :mrgreen:

Shawn
01-25-2011, 04:27 PM

Not bad. :lol: