PDA

View Full Version : Legursky/Pouncey WDVE Interview tonight

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2011, 01:26 AM
Doug: I prepare every week as if I'm going to start. The standard doesn't change. Those two snaps were 100% my fault. All on me.

Markice: Someone rolled up on me. It's not broken. It was the worst pain ever. I heard it pop. I did that in high school to the other article.

Doug: We've always been a patchwork O line from day 1.

Doug: 1st half - they just gave us their base stuff, we ran it right at them. In the 2nd half they started mixing it up, it took us a few series to figure it out. I'm the center, I'm the leader, it was all on me.

papillon
01-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Doug: I prepare every week as if I'm going to start. The standard doesn't change. Those two snaps were 100% my fault. All on me.

Markice: Someone rolled up on me. It's not broken. It was the worst pain ever. I heard it pop. I did that in high school to the other article.

Doug: We've always been a patchwork O line from day 1.

Doug: 1st half - they just gave us their base stuff, we ran it right at them. In the 2nd half they started mixing it up, it took us a few series to figure it out. I'm the center, I'm the leader, it was all on me.

D@mn Bronco standing up and taking the heat. "The standard doesn't change" is going to go down in NFL history as if it were a famous play and it's only a quote.

Pappy