PDA

View Full Version : Lebeau versus Capers!

Dee Dub
01-24-2011, 12:20 AM
This is going to be real good. Two of the best ever at running the 3-4 zone blitz. And if you dont know about the Packers defense, you better take a look. They arent no joke and I persoanlly believe they are the best defense the Steelers will haved faced this year.

Matthews, Raji, Woodson, Tramon Williams (fast becoming one of the best corners in the league), A.J. Hawk, and a very unsung guy is a guy I pimped a couple years back ILB Desmond Bishop out of Cal. They are going to be handful.

Oh and on offense they may have the best receiving core in the NFL (Jennings, Jones, Driver, and my boy Jordy Nelson).

It's going to be a big time battlle...........but we will win number 7. :Clap

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Capers? Capers? Isn't that what you garnish turkey's with?

flippy
01-24-2011, 12:21 AM
How does Rodgers play against a 3-4?

Crash
01-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Like Ben Rodgers practices with a 3-4.

I think this game is a shootout. In a dome? No weather?

papillon
01-24-2011, 12:31 AM

I hope not, I don't like the Steelers in a shoot out.

Pappy

Crash
01-24-2011, 12:33 AM

I hope not, I don't like the Steelers in a shoot out.

Pappy

I actually do if we use the wides. Can't try to steal this one, have to go and play.

TallyStiller
01-24-2011, 12:45 AM

We beat them last year what, 37 - 36? Absolutely it's a shootout. Take the over, guaranteed. The offense has to win this one, because the D is gonna give up some points.

phillyesq
01-24-2011, 12:57 AM
After Lebeau, Capers was my second favorite defensive coordinator -- a close second.

This will be a great matchup. I was at the Eagles game, and Clay Matthews was an absolute wild man. Loved watching him play (but glad he wasn't playing us).

I tend to think this will be a shootout, and I'll take Ben over anybody else.