PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin post-game interview - WDVE radio

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Pouncey: Ankle SPRAIN. He didn't say broke. My comment: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"We weren't going to play not to lose. That's why we threw to Heath before, and threw to a rookie on 3rd and 6 to win."

Legursky: "Tip of hat to him. That's what our offensive line was like this year."

"Remember last game with Packers, Mike? Will this one be even more exciting?": "Let us bathe in this game for just a few more minutes, wouldja!!"

The O-line: "They don't blink. "

Discipline of Steel
01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
on Pouncey: Im sure the extent of injury will be debated quite a bit here but thats a good problem to have. Were moving on.

TallyStiller
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Pouncey: Ankle SPRAIN. He didn't say broke. My comment: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"We weren't going to play not to lose. That's why we threw to Heath before, and threw to a rookie on 3rd and 6 to win."
Legursky: "Tip of hat to him. That's what our offensive line was like this year."

"Remember last game with Packers, Mike? Will this one be even more exciting?": "Let us bathe in this game for just a few more minutes, wouldja!!"

The O-line: "They don't blink. "

I love the irony in the fact that this is the guy we got out of the 'Stonio trade putting a dagger back in his heart. I listened to the Stoner talk trash about the organization this week, and realized he still doesn't get it. Liable to turn into a Plax/Moss/TO type problem child once he gets paid... glad he's gone and we got a player who's gonna be good in his place.

"We weren't going to play not to lose"... guess that attitude is why Coach T WINS AFC Championship games at Heinz. Love the "no turtle ball" approach, Coach. Thank you from the bottom of my Black and Gold heart.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-23-2011, 11:43 PM

And that's what sets Tomlin apart from Cowher, and why he's coaching in Super Bowls instead of Pro Bowls.

Dee Dub
01-23-2011, 11:46 PM

And that's what sets Tomlin apart from Cowher, and why he's coaching in Super Bowls instead of Pro Bowls.

5-1 in the post season!! And gonna be 6-1. Awesome!!!

BradshawsHairdresser
01-23-2011, 11:53 PM

If I had a vote for COTY, Tomlin would get it.

grotonsteel
01-23-2011, 11:57 PM

If I had a vote for COTY, Tomlin would get it.

:Agree