PDA

View Full Version : As a resident of Dallas

D Rock
01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Welcome Steelers!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to be here to tailgate?!?!?

DukieBoy
01-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Keep us posted on the local reaction to the STEELERS coming to play in the SuperBowl in Cowgirl Palace.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-23-2011, 11:42 PM
How friggin' impossible would it be to score tix? SASF Jr. is shamelessly begging me to do anything possible, ANYTHING!, to get there.

D Rock
01-23-2011, 11:53 PM
How friggin' impossible would it be to score tix? SASF Jr. is shamelessly begging me to do anything possible, ANYTHING!, to get there.

Ive got a real good friend from high school (we're only 23 now, so money is an issue) who immediately texted me that he was looking at plane tickets down with possible tix for the game at face value (~800). If that happens....money can figure itself out later!

steelblood
01-24-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm figuring the stadium will be about 40 % corporate morons, VIPs, and casual fans. Then, there will be about 40 % Steeler fans and 20% PAcker fans.

MicroBioSteel
01-24-2011, 03:44 AM
I will second D-rocks welcome to all of Steeler Nation! If anyone wants or needs tips on places to stay/ things to do feel free to PM. I want all my Steelers Brothers and Sisters to enjoy their stay in my temporary home town. It's going to be a great party!

Cheers!