PDA

View Full Version : Cant Wait!!!!

Dee Dub
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah boooooooooooooooooooy!!!! That's what you get for being a bunch of loud mouth, over-confident, sorry a@% you know whats!!!

:tt2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

papillon
01-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah boooooooooooooooooooy!!!! That's what you get for being a bunch of loud mouth, over-confident, sorry a@% you know whats!!!

:tt2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It isn't over Dee Dub; I would have rather the Jets not get the FG before half. They get the ball to start as well. A three and out by the defense could possibly put it away.

Pappy

AngryAsian
01-23-2011, 09:24 PM
I have to agree with Pap. Remember what we did after the half last game. We need another 9 min drive in our opening drive in the third.

papillon
01-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I have to agree with Pap. Remember what we did after the half last game. We need another 9 min drive in our opening drive in the third.

And there ya go, 89 yards in 4 or 5 plays and it's a 14 point game. Now the offense has to play, a three and out by our offense will be a bad thing.

Pappy

SteelAbility
01-23-2011, 09:43 PM
This ain't over by any stretch of the imagination. Just gave up a quick score. The last two defensive series have been very poor. Let's hope they can clean it up and Mendy can keep rolling.

papillon
01-23-2011, 09:51 PM
And, now a pick, the defense is going to have to win this game. Ben and the offense are struggling.

The Steelers need the defense in a big way.

Pappy

SteelAbility
01-23-2011, 09:55 PM
And, now a pick, the defense is going to have to win this game. Ben and the offense are struggling.

The Steelers need the defense in a big way.

Pappy

It looked like the D backed off. Stupid. It's been working. No need to fix it. Now they just went back to the original style. 3 and out.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Close game, as I predicted. Glad we pulled it out.

Dee Dub
01-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhh yes it was over!! It was over the moment they put up 24 unanswered points on the board. This defense, the best defense in the NFL, wasnt going to give up 25 points.

:Cheers

Super Bowl XLV............Cant Wait!!!!

papillon
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhh yes it was over!! It was over the moment they put up 24 unanswered points on the board. This defense, the best defense in the NFL, wasnt going to give up 25 points.

Fortunately, we didn't have to find out if they would give up 26 points. Ben and the offense flashing kajones the size of grapefruits go empty backfield and 5 wides to secure the game on 3rd and 6. I'm glad I didn't have to watch the defense try and hold on for the win.

Pappy

Dee Dub
01-23-2011, 11:37 PM

Fortunately, we didn't have to find out if they would give up 26 points. Ben and the offense flashing kajones the size of grapefruits go empty backfield and 5 wides to secure the game on 3rd and 6. I'm glad I didn't have to watch the defense try and hold on for the win.

Pappy

Oh Ye of little faith. I on the other hand left the game at halftime, went to church to worshipn God, and knew that this game was in the bag. And it was. :wink:

BradshawsHairdresser
01-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhh yes it was over!! It was over the moment they put up 24 unanswered points on the board.

That's funny.

The way the Jets were moving the ball in the second half, I didn't think it wasn't over until Ben hit Brown on that third down play.

papillon
01-23-2011, 11:42 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":2smsw3q7]Uhhhhhhhhhhh yes it was over!! It was over the moment they put up 24 unanswered points on the board. This defense, the best defense in the NFL, wasnt going to give up 25 points.

Pappy

Oh Ye of little faith. I on the other hand left the game at halftime, went to church to worshipn God, and knew that this game was in the bag. And it was. :wink:[/quote:2smsw3q7]

I'm glad you thought it was over and you were able to do something you love. I'm equally glad the Jets didn't get the ball back with time on the clock. Great play by Ben and Antonio.

Pappy