PDA

View Full Version : A Black and Yellow(Gold) Comeback Video Finished!

imabeast78
01-23-2011, 05:57 PM
I made a highlight reel inspired by the Steeler's great come-from-behind win against the Ravens. I hope that this helps get people pumped for the matchup with the Jets. It was an amazing comeback that I'm sure people will talk about for years. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LzejQNh2E

imabeast78
01-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Watching the Ravens fall apart never gets old!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2011, 12:39 AM
I made a highlight reel inspired by the Steeler's great come-from-behind win against the Ravens. I hope that this helps get people pumped for the matchup with the Jets. It was an amazing comeback that I'm sure people will talk about for years. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LzejQNh2E

imabeast - I started watching it ... starts out great, congratulations!!! Haven't finished it ... just wanted to ask ... is there any chance at all you could change the title on youtube to "Black and GOLD", instead of "Black and Yellow"?? The official Steeler colors are Black and Gold, even though it might look a little bit like yellow if the light isn't right! :wink:

Thanks!!

imabeast78
01-24-2011, 12:47 AM
imabeast - I started watching it ... starts out great, congratulations!!! Haven't finished it ... just wanted to ask ... is there any chance at all you could change the title on youtube to "Black and GOLD", instead of "Black and Yellow"?? The official Steeler colors are Black and Gold, even though it might look a little bit like yellow if the light isn't right! :wink:

Thanks!!

I was playing on the song title (the song in the 2nd half part) but I might change it. I guess they have been playing that song at the end of all the Steelers game and the artist was even going to perform at the game. It's a popular song now and they have kind of adopted it. Yeah I know they are black and gold. Thanks for the comments! I'll see if I can rework the title. Super bowl alright!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2011, 12:58 AM

Thanks!!

I was playing on the song title (the song in the 2nd half part) but I might change it. I guess they have been playing that song at the end of all the Steelers game and the artist was even going to perform at the game. It's a popular song now and they have kind of adopted it. Yeah I know they are black and gold. Thanks for the comments! I'll see if I can rework the title. Super bowl alright!

Again, dude - awesome job! :tt1 :tt2

imabeast78
01-24-2011, 11:39 AM

Thanks!!

Thanks and I changes the title a litle bit.

Again, dude - awesome job! :tt1 :tt2

JDSteeler
01-24-2011, 12:16 PM
You need to play the song..."Black and Yellow" by Whiz Khalifa!!!!

JD