PDA

View Full Version : AkronSteel's 1000th Post

AkronSteel
01-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Wow....what great karma personally to have my 1000th post on the day of the AFCC!! I feel honored to have met some of you personally (Ruthless, SN, Sheik, MJG, Hoppy), feel like I have met some of the best Steeler fans in the land!!! I consider you all brothers in Steelerhood!!! I have read some great posts and some pretty terrible ones!! I have also had some pretty good posts and pretty god awful ones myself. All in all, I'm glad to be part of this community and glad to share knowledge back and forth with all of you!

A special thanks to Crash for the gift that you sent me!!! To add that to my collection was awesome and something I had wanted for many years.....I owe you big time my friend.

To Hoppy: You're a true friend and someone I am glad to have added to my life. You and Mrs. Hoppy have been around a few years now and we have enjoyed some pretty awesome times. We would have never met if not for the Planet so I'm obviously very glad to have joined some 2 1/2 years ago.....the Planet rocks!!! The two of you and myself and the future Mrs. AkronSteel will have to get together and do something outside football real soon!!! BTW....you're missing out on the cheese dip!!! :D

Anyways.....thanks to everyone for all of your posts and knowledge of the game that has taught me quite a bit about a game that I thought I knew a pretty good bit about to begin with.....Much Appreciated!!

Now lets go get another Trophy to add to the case.....and lets go to the Super Bowl Baby!!! Woooooooooooooo

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

AzStillers1989
01-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Ill get to that number one day ... hahaha ...

LETS GO STEELERS !!!!!!

:tt2 :tt1 :Steel

DukieBoy
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
:Beer