PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Watching the Replay??

AkronSteel
01-23-2011, 01:47 AM
It sure seems like we were able to control the LOS pretty easily on offense. The TE's seem to be a big difference in this game!! Several dropped passes and that opening KO was a killer!!! It seems like the OL was able to push the Jets around though!!!

Crash
01-23-2011, 01:52 AM
With Miller out we should have used more 3 wide. I thought the OL did a great job considering the Jets crowded the LOS all night.

skyhawk
01-23-2011, 02:28 AM
I also remind myself it was a must win for the Jets. Not necessarily for the Steelers.

sd steel
01-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Spaeth dropped at least 4 passes. I like Matt..had beers with him a few years back, but he ain't Heath. We win by double digits...we are that good.

ALLD
01-23-2011, 10:10 AM
The Jets are smarter than the Ravens, but not tougher. They are being hyped by the media even though they beat a banged up Colts and very young 25th ranked D Pats team.

If the Jets cannot run the ball, then their USC QB will get frozen out. Only way Steelers lose this game is if they make the same mistakes they made last week. Good thing it will be 11 degrees at game time so the blood doesn't run, it freezes over as soon as it hits the air.

Oviedo
01-23-2011, 10:33 AM
After watching it I feel confident about Sunday but our OL and defensive secondary scare me to death.

Unlike the game last month, we have to get pressure on Sanchez and hammer him to the ground or we could have problems. If we play passive to protect the secondary, e.g. Anthony Madison, we could screw ourselves.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-23-2011, 10:49 AM
I hope we blitz this game a good amount, from all over, instead of having our studs drop into coverage against this QB.

MaxAMillion
01-23-2011, 12:35 PM
I think the Jets are playing better now on defense than they did against the Steelers. They certainly looked better against the Pats. What concerns me is that we never really got to Sanchez. The Steelers couldn't create any turnovers. Even when the team took the lead at 17-10, the Jets came right back and scored.

I know it is popular to rip on Sanchez, but I think he is pretty good for being in his second year. I think the Steelers are in for some problems if they don't sack Sanchez or don't cause any turnovers.

BURGH86STEEL
01-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Steelers will have to do a much better job stopping the run.