PDA

View Full Version : IMO - Tomorrow will hinge on how many drops by #84, #88

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-22-2011, 07:08 PM
These guys are our secret weapons - lightning crossing patterns over the middle with ++ yac - those will be game winning plays for us, keeping drives alive and then some. If they drop more than one or two of the 3 or 4 passes they are targeted with, I can see a lot more drives ending, and that could be the difference in the game.

Huge pressure cooker of a game for two rooks, and the cold weather will make the ball feel like a boulder ... come on guys, you can do it!

Crash
01-22-2011, 07:13 PM
I agree. I think 3 wides sets will be crucial in this game. Spread them out. Run from it also.

YoungMoneyCrew
01-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Sanders had 7 for 78yds last time we played the JETS and he was blatantly held at the end of the game which would have been a touchdown and changed the outcome. I don't know that the JETS can cover us 4 deep. I have all the confidence in the world in those two rookies. I don't expect any drops.

Chachi
01-22-2011, 07:34 PM
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15699&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=receivers (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15699&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=receivers)

took the words right out of my mouth.

:Boobs

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Whoops, sorry!

I see your thread is just one more that has turned to sh*t because of those two. Yippee.

Crash
01-22-2011, 08:39 PM
I would also like to see more roll outs/waggles, etc. Negate their rush.

DukieBoy
01-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Certainly they'll have no more drops than Stonio and Jack Asz Brayin'. Those two have a history.

Irongut
01-22-2011, 09:37 PM
I would also like to see more roll outs/waggles, etc. Negate their rush.

This should happen every game with Ben. Limit the field, get him moving and make the reads easier.

I look for us to run a lot, try and control the clock and make Sanchez play from behind and throw. If we can get a lead and force Sanchez to have to throw, we'll win easily.

Steel Life
01-22-2011, 10:13 PM
The WR's?...I think the game hinges on Heath, Jonathan Scott & Mendy on offense - and Woodley, Troy & Timmons on defense.

sd steel
01-23-2011, 03:47 AM
Why do you think they are going to drop passes? They haven't all year. Glass is half full. What happens if our guys don't tackle anyone?? Dumb post. How about being positive and saying if Ben gets the ball to Brown and Sanders we will win easily?

We win by double digits tomorrow either way. Don't act like a loser.

eniparadoxgma
01-23-2011, 04:00 AM
Whoops, sorry!

I see your thread is just one more that has turned to sh*t because of those two. Yippee.

What are you talking about? You don't have to read it you know. Even though they're spamming their catfight BS in every. single. thread. it's your problem for reading it don't you know? :lol:

fordfixer
01-23-2011, 04:14 AM
Whoops, sorry!

What are you talking about? You don't have to read it you know. Even though they're spamming their catfight BS in every. single. thread. it's your problem for reading it don't you know? :lol:

So Iv'e been told