PDA

View Full Version : Kemo fined

Oviedo
01-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Fined $12,500 for two late hits in last weeks game. Kemo is a moron.

Let's see if any late hits on Ben are even acknowledged tomorrow.

Crash
01-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Hines took a late hit in Cleveland also.

Nothing called.

Irongut
01-22-2011, 04:05 PM

Kemo may be a moron but he's one of my favorites. Like to have 3 more of him to complete our line.

RuthlessBurgher
01-22-2011, 04:29 PM

Kemo may be a moron but he's one of my favorites. Like to have 3 more of him to complete our line.

I'd like to have 3 more Kimo von Oelhoffens. But Chris Kemoeatu? One is more than enough.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-22-2011, 04:34 PM
He deserved to be fined for that BS. :nono

feltdizz
01-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Good. He was an idiot for doing that.

Irongut
01-22-2011, 05:20 PM

I'd like to have 3 more Kimo von Oelhoffens. But Chris Kemoeatu? One is more than enough.

He's one of, if not, the best OL we have. Devastating power and quick feet. Sure, he could be a little smarter but I'll take more of him and his attitude anyday.

RuthlessBurgher
01-22-2011, 05:26 PM

He's one of, if not, the best OL we have. Devastating power and quick feet. Sure, he could be a little smarter but I'll take more of him and his attitude anyday.

Even on the depleted OL that we have now, he is still only 3rd best at this point.

He's better than the likes Jonathan Scott, Ramon Foster, Trai Essex, Doug Legursky, and Tony Hills. Whoopedy-doo.

He's not better than Maurkice Pouncey, Flozell Adams, a healthy Max Starks, or a healthy Willie Colon.

Irongut
01-22-2011, 05:33 PM

Even on the depleted OL that we have now, he is still only 3rd best at this point.

He's better than the likes Jonathan Scott, Ramon Foster, Trai Essex, Doug Legursky, and Tony Hills. Whoopedy-doo.

He's not better than Maurkice Pouncey, Flozell Adams, a healthy Max Starks, or a healthy Willie Colon.
Yeah, I'd disagree. Pouncey is the only one you can put above him without me questioning it. Either way, I'm glad he'll be our starting LG for another 3-4 years.

jj28west
01-22-2011, 06:03 PM
I dont have the pleasure of seeing every trench camera angle but I am assuming Kemo did not take a liking to something in the piles.

Having said that I also think that play was one of the dumbest plays I have seen a Steeler make. Plax's spike after a catch was more comical then anything.

> The refs are right there
> Its a freakin playoff game where every blade of grass is fought for with the Ravens and every play is critical.
> Anyone could have got injured there - Steeler or Raven

I would not be surprised if Tomlin pulls him next time for a play.

feltdizz
01-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Kemo may be a good run blocker but I think he is a horrible pass blockler. Any stunt or twist is damn near an automatic free shot at Ben.