PDA

View Full Version : The longest Saturday

Djfan
01-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Today will probably be about 745 hours long. Tomorrow has never seemed so far away.

How are you all killing today?

I'm sick in bed. haven't been this sick in years.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Doing my normal Saturday routine - my wife's out for a few hours taking care of errands and whatnot while I watch the kids. They've already danced several times to "Here We Go" and know the chorus by heart. Will hopefully kill some time this afternoon while working on the basement. Definitely a long wait though!

sentinel33
01-22-2011, 01:12 PM
currently counting the seconds and it is sucking. thankfully i go in to work at 6:00 pm tonight. then i get home. take the dog out and go to bed. when i wake up...

its go time.

but currently it sucks.

:tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-22-2011, 01:40 PM
currently counting the seconds and it is sucking. thankfully i go in to work at 6:00 pm tonight. then i get home. take the dog out and go to bed. when i wake up...

its go time.

but currently it sucks.

:tt2

:Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree :Agree

Steelgal
01-22-2011, 02:00 PM
I agree, it was nice last weekend have the early game on Saturday. Made the weekend go faster.

So far today, I've ran a few miles and did major housework, so tomorrow I can watch the pregame shows all day and get on the boards. The boys are having friends over, so the house will be unusually loud the rest of the day so hopefully that'll help time fly.

Ozey74
01-22-2011, 02:16 PM
I've been busy this week, so I'm catching up on several shows that I have on DVR.....The Middle, Modern Family, V, to name a few.

papillon
01-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Today isn't the problem, it's another Saturday with kid activities, household activities, errands, etc. Tomorrow will suck with the game being at 6:30 and probably won't start until 6:45. I have a weird feeling that the Packer/Chicago game may give the new overtime rules a test.

Pappy

skyhawk
01-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Watching this. Best tribute ever. Was posted today. Be sure to watch before tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox584X3BjH4&fea

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Watching this. Best tribute ever. Was posted today. Be sure to watch before tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox584X3BjH4&fea

Nice one - thanks, skyhawk! Here it is, for one less click.

Ox584X3BjH4&fea[/youtube:2asexhoo]

Here's what you do:

[ youtube]Ox584X3BjH4&fea

You just copy all the numbers and letters after the "=" sign, and paste them between the youtube brackets. (I put that blank space in the first youtube bracket just for illustrative purposes, you'd actually type it out like this: [youtube] ).

sentinel33
01-23-2011, 02:59 AM
that vid was suh-weet! many thanks.

Steelers. ALL THE WAY