PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS WR's vs JETS DB's

jj28west
01-21-2011, 06:07 AM
I think weather will be a non factor and the Steelers WR's have shown great hands in the colder games. With BA version 2011 I think the Jets Lowerly? can be be taken advantage of with Brown/Sanders. Right now it looks like

Reevis on Wallace - Do you test him? Risk vs reward?

Cromartie (sp) - Ward?

Lowerly (sp) - Sanders/Brown {These guys being smaller I hope they are going to be able to make clean routes off the line considering what the Jets did to the Pats.

Smith or LB on Miller. Leonard was there starter I believe and is on IR.

Dont know if its Ben or BA but the Steelers were incredibly aggressive and unpredictable vs the Ravens IMO. The line seemed to actually give 3 seconds several times with Suggs finally getting through. Of course with TV camera coverage and sh!tty analysts its difficult to see who is Bens hot primary read but he is really trying to push the ball downfield.

Maybe with patience he would be able to dump off more but that simply may not be Ben's style of play and who can argue with his track record.

Thoughts on the matchups?

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-21-2011, 11:47 AM
They used Revis on Ward last time, and probably do it again. While Revis is a better corner, Cromartie is faster and more athletic. Wallace is probably not a good matchup for Revis.

ALLD
01-21-2011, 05:34 PM
As long as they have to cover Miller instead of slippery hands Spaeth, we should be alright.