PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin is gonna have us ready!!!

Mister Pittsburgh
01-20-2011, 01:05 PM
I have a feeling that Tomlin is going to have this team ready to kick some butt come Sunday at 6:30. I am liking him more and more. Lots of us complain about the ways the Steelers go about things...from drafting to the hiring of Tomlin...but most the time, after some time passes, they are proven right.

Oviedo
01-20-2011, 01:11 PM
I have a feeling that Tomlin is going to have this team ready to kick some butt come Sunday at 6:30. I am liking him more and more. Lots of us complain about the ways the Steelers go about things...from drafting to the hiring of Tomlin...but most the time, after some time passes, they are proven right.

This will be avery tough game IMO. I think this gets down to things the coach has no control over and that is execution on special teams. If we execute we are OK, if not we have a problem.

proudpittsburgher
01-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Special teams is my only key to the game. You limit what they do on Special teams, that means keeping them 40 yards and in on their own end, and no TD's, and you win the game. Period. We have too many advantages, most notably the QB.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Tomlin won't have ME ready, I'm a basket case beyond redemption or help.

:Agree 100% though - he is gonna have Los Hombres De Acero ready!!

(That's San Antonio speak for "Men of Steel" - finally figured out why "Acero" used that nick name!!).