PDA

View Full Version : Steelers To Fans: Bring The Noise

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-20-2011, 09:40 AM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/01/ ... the-noise/ (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/steelers-to-fans-bring-the-noise/)

Steelers To Fans: Bring The Noise
By: David Highfield
January 19, 2011 10:44 PM

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – At a taping of the PNC Steelers Huddle, both Hines Ward and Antwaan Randle El had a message for the fans who will be attending this Sunday’s game against the New York Jets.

“Just come. Come out there and come cheer just like you did last week. When we had that fumble, I mean that sparked our crowd. Ryan Clark did a good job getting that ball out, and our crowd went bananas. Go bananas all the time,” Randle El said.

“Make it as loud as possible. I want my eardrums to bust. That’s how loud I want it to be! If we win this game, I’m going into the stands,” Ward said.

Fans at the taping of the show, which will air Saturday night after the late news on KDKA-TV, seemed ready to accept the challenge.

When asked about the game, Berni Karpieniak of Munhall said, “Pittsburgh all the way! There’s no question about it!”

Rhonda Blakely of New Kensington offered some advice.

“We have to stay focused. Can’t mess up any plays. Hold the ball and stay alert!”

Ward said of the game, “It’s definitely going to be close. Hopefully, the outcome is a little different than the first time we played them.”

“It’s going to be a tough matchup. This is the playoffs… We always say the game doesn’t have to be close, but if it comes down to it… it’s close… We just want to come out with a ‘W,’ but we’re going to put our best foot forward,” Randle El said.

You can watch the AFC Championship Game on KDKA-TV at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.

SidSmythe
01-20-2011, 09:44 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know if you all can pull this off w/out SIDSMYTHE in the Stands!!!

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

proudpittsburgher
01-20-2011, 10:04 AM
If it is anything like last week, they will hear me from my living room in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Unless, of course, anyone has a couple of tickets at face or close to it. :)

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SidSmythe
01-20-2011, 10:14 AM
If it is anything like last week, they will hear me from my living room in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Unless, of course, anyone has a couple of tickets at face or close to it. :)

or we have any Democrats who wanna spread their wealth around and bring us in, give us tickets, put us up in a 5 star for the betterment of Steeler Nation.

flippy
01-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Why don't the fans get loud until something big happens? That's what I never get.

People sit on their hands until we start winning. Or gain momentum.

When I go to games, I get loud before the big plays happen.

Although that doesn't work so well for me when I attend games :)

Nice work last week Sid. I definitely heard you and some others.

proudpittsburgher
01-20-2011, 10:57 AM

or we have any Democrats who wanna spread their wealth around and bring us in, give us tickets, put us up in a 5 star for the betterment of Steeler Nation.

Speaking of . . . I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning, and they were going on and on about the President saying "if the bears got to the Super Bowl, he was going."

:wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft

I thought he was a Steelers fan? It was one of his only redeeming values to me. No wonder I am a republican.

SidSmythe
01-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Why don't the fans get loud until something big happens? That's what I never get.

we've been rewatching the game this week and i'm always pointing out to my wife my voice!! :D

I don't take plays off but I have to admit my stomach was ill during the 2nd quarter Saturday. Halftime was very hard!! ugh!!!

But I didn't give up baby and when Ryan Clark forced a fumble I was :Boobs like a lil school girl w my :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
01-20-2011, 11:05 AM

Get insanely loud when we are on defense, every down, every time.

Don't say a d@mn thing when we are on offense to save the voice.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Of course, as soon as I post this, I have this stuck in my head all morning...

http://991.com/newgallery/Anthrax-Bring-The-Noise-99665.jpg

Feelling old when I remember this came out 20 years ago. Yikes!

RuthlessBurgher
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Of course, as soon as I post this, I have this stuck in my head all morning...

http://991.com/newgallery/Anthrax-Bring-The-Noise-99665.jpg

Feelling old when I remember this came out 20 years ago. Yikes!

Yeah, Boy-eeeeeeee!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uo_eC6uZluY/R6IAZMvaktI/AAAAAAAABBM/pUNv7M9i2a4/s400/penoisems2.jpg

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-20-2011, 01:30 PM

Ask the Rooney's!!