PDA

View Full Version : The one thing I really like!

AkronSteel
01-18-2011, 11:08 PM
I like how quiet things are in the Burgh during this playoff run so far. There is no trash talk or stupid comments coming out of players on the Steelers roster. It seems they have such a business like approach to this year's run. They are just going about their business and getting ready for their games and not saying a whole lot of anything. There has been a lot of respect paid to the opponents through the media and they are not getting caught up in outside distractions that can come with that kind of activity.

The team just seems singularly focused on accomplishing it's main objective and that is to reach another Super Bowl...and compete on the ultimate level for a championship.

Tomlin has done such a fabulous job this year with this squad and this, to me, is just another example of that. He has really shown himself to be one of the top head coaches in the league already in his 4th year.

I'm sooo excited for Sunday, I can hardly focus on anything else!!! This is going to be fun!!!

SteelAbility
01-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Not having Joey Porter helps a lot on this front. :stirpot :P

And I agree. I don't like the trash talk. Give me focus any day over trash talk.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I like how quiet things are in the Burgh during this playoff run so far. There is no trash talk or stupid comments coming out of players on the Steelers roster. It seems they have such a business like approach to this year's run. They are just going about their business and getting ready for their games and not saying a whole lot of anything. There has been a lot of respect paid to the opponents through the media and they are not getting caught up in outside distractions that can come with that kind of activity.

The team just seems singularly focused on accomplishing it's main objective and that is to reach another Super Bowl...and compete on the ultimate level for a championship.

Tomlin has done such a fabulous job this year with this squad and this, to me, is just another example of that. He has really shown himself to be one of the top head coaches in the league already in his 4th year.

I'm sooo excited for Sunday, I can hardly focus on anything else!!! This is going to be fun!!!

:Agree :Agree :Agree

Here we go!!