PDA

View Full Version : Ed Reeds brother wants him to beat Pittsburgh

steelerkeylargo
01-10-2011, 03:01 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-305303 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Reed-cries-during-postgame-speech-about-m?urn=nfl-305303)

What a loser! :loser

flippy
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
So he jumped in the river because he realized they would lose and he didn't want to be around to see it.

ScoreKeeper
01-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Ed Reeds brother wants

A life jacket?

NW Steeler
01-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Ed Reeds brother wants

A life jacket?

Nice.

:lol:

costanza2k1
01-10-2011, 06:55 PM
So sad he had to bring him up in relation to a football game. Take the game ball, grieve, and try to move on. I don't think this was an appropriate thing to say.

JTP53609
01-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I am the type of person and I know it is not nice, but I dont have alot of pitty for people who have a chance to turn their lives around and chose not to, I teach in the city and I see it every day, alot of the kids never will have a chance because no matter what I do or anyone else does for them, they will not take it serious and they will wind up messing their lives up, so I do not really feel sorry for them, however....
I dont get why alot of people are laughing or calling this guy a loser, hey may be but why say anything at all, Ed Reed, who has always been classy when we beat the ravens (he seems to be the only one) broke down and cried in the locker room and said something to the effects of his brother wanting to beat Pittsburgh, who cares, if that is what he wants to do to deal with his brother missing than let him..

jj28west
01-11-2011, 06:32 AM
I am the type of person and I know it is not nice, but I dont have alot of pitty for people who have a chance to turn their lives around and chose not to, I teach in the city and I see it every day, alot of the kids never will have a chance because no matter what I do or anyone else does for them, they will not take it serious and they will wind up messing their lives up, so I do not really feel sorry for them, however....
I dont get why alot of people are laughing or calling this guy a loser, hey may be but why say anything at all, Ed Reed, who has always been classy when we beat the ravens (he seems to be the only one) broke down and cried in the locker room and said something to the effects of his brother wanting to beat Pittsburgh, who cares, if that is what he wants to do to deal with his brother missing than let him..

well said