PDA

View Full Version : Why I Hate The Ravens

flippy
01-10-2011, 01:00 PM
1. The Uni(Brow)Bomber - He is cursed by Heinz Field since his days at Pitt.

Crash
01-10-2011, 01:04 PM
2. Goodell's favorite team, promotes ex-con Ray Lewis on draft day when uncharged Ben was made into a pariah by him.

msp26505
01-10-2011, 01:07 PM
3. They're really just the Browns.

rpmpit
01-10-2011, 01:09 PM
4. At the age of 26, Edgar Allan Poe married his 13 year old cousin, Virginia.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2011, 01:10 PM
They are bullies who bark a lot, but fold when you punch them in the mouth.

(For example, see Bart Scott who punks out when he notices Hines Ward has a beeline for him. Yeah, I know that he followed Fat Foot Fetish to New York, but he still has that Baltimore stink on him several years later).

rpmpit
01-10-2011, 01:13 PM
They are bullies who bark a lot, but fold when you punch them in the mouth.

(For example, see Bart Scott who punks out when he notices Hines Ward has a beeline for him. Yeah, I know that he followed Fat Foot Fetish to New York, but he still has that Baltimore stink on him several years later).

RB, that is the definition of a bully. All talk until they are challenged. Then they turn and run like little girls.

Mister Pittsburgh
01-10-2011, 01:13 PM
I personally can't wait to hear/read TJ Whosyourmamma's post game rant stating that once again they are the better team. I think in every loss his team (Bengals or Ravens) had against the Steelers he was quoted post game stating that his team was better.

MeetJoeGreene
01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Ever since they moved to Baltimore, it has made Harrisburg/Central PA area a Ravens broadcast area by bogus NFL rules. Even though there are FAR more Steeler fans around here.

I hate the arrogance/smugness of their current and former head coach.

Notleadpoisoned
01-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Crappy-looking city, crappy-looking uniforms, and crappy-looking team logo.

NW Steeler
01-10-2011, 01:17 PM
You mean TJ Douchemenzada?

:ratsuck

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2011, 01:20 PM
They employ this piece of $#!%:

http://www.2010-super-bowl.com/pix/tj.jpg

Doesn't matter if you wear ugly orange or ugly purple, the Curse of the Terrible Towel will find your ugly rattailed @$$ no matter where you go.

Have you seen LenDale White on a football field anywhere recently? Exactly.

Notleadpoisoned
01-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Ever since they moved to Baltimore, it has made Harrisburg/Central PA area a Ravens broadcast area by bogus NFL rules. Even though there are FAR more Steeler fans around here.
Yeah, you're right. I live in Cumberland County and I mostly see Steelers gear around here with Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys gear battling it out for the silver and bronze. Rarely do I ever see Ratbird anything.

ikestops85
01-10-2011, 01:28 PM
They are a tough physical team that brings it to ya. These aren't games between these 2 teams as much as they are wars.

I hate the swagger they bring to our field.
I hate the stupid dance done by #52.
I hate that Ray Rice is so friggin hard to grab a hold of.
I hate that just about every game comes down to the wire.

But mostly I hate them because they remind me so much of our Steelers.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah, you're right. I live in Cumberland County and I mostly see Steelers gear around here with Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys gear battling it out for the silver and bronze. Rarely do I ever see Ratbird anything.

That's because the only people other than pre-teen girls who should wear purple in public are Prince and Grimace. :P

NW Steeler
01-10-2011, 01:31 PM
They are a tough physical team that brings it to ya. These aren't games between these 2 teams as much as they are wars.

I hate the swagger they bring to our field.
I hate the stupid dance done by #52.
I hate that Ray Rice is so friggin hard to grab a hold of.
I hate that just about every game comes down to the wire.

But mostly I hate them because they remind me so much of our Steelers.

Very true. Good post. I especially hate the close games. I think they talk a lot more garbage than we do off the field though. I hate having to play them 3 times in a season.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-10-2011, 01:34 PM

I hate the arrogance/smugness of their current and former head coach.

Yes, he made some comments around the time of the last game that were just really jagoff quality, very disrespectful of the game as I recall. I can't quite remember what I said, but I totally lost respect for him then, and wanted us not just to win, but humiliate.

MeetJoeGreene
01-10-2011, 01:34 PM

That's because the only people other than pre-teen girls who should wear purple in public are Prince and Grimace. :P

... and Barney and Tinky-Winky

Notleadpoisoned
01-10-2011, 01:47 PM
3. They're really just the Browns.
Yup.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb124/hokiejane/Misc/BaltBrownsBackersLogo.jpg

costanza2k1
01-10-2011, 02:01 PM
I hate their coach, always crying when thing don't go his way. Celebrates plays like he just won the SB...put it in perspective you wuss.

flippy
01-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Jazz Hands

NW Steeler
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Suggs. Helluva pass rusher, but even a helmet cant hide that atrocious mug of his.

ScoreKeeper
01-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Because they don't wait an hour after eating to go swimming.