PDA

View Full Version : Bears benefit from #2 seed.

Steelhere10
01-09-2011, 08:52 PM
They get the sorry Hawks and Atl get the Packers.. I love it.

CanadianSteel
01-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm sure thats what the aints were thinking as well lol.

Thats why you play the game i guess

Notleadpoisoned
01-10-2011, 11:14 AM
The Seahawks were only 2-6 on the road this season however one of those two wins was at Chicago so I'm sure that da Bears aren't taking this one for granted.

RuthlessBurgher
01-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Just think, if the Seahawks win in Chicago and the Packers win in Atlanta, then Seattle will host the NFC Championship game. Read those last seven words again. SEATTLE WILL HOST THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! At least the 7-9 Seahawks will reach .500 if it gets to that point (9-9, including playoffs).

Although the Falcons and Bears will be favored at home in the divisional round, upsets would not be particularly unlikely, since these teams played each other at the same venues earlier this season, and both matchups ended up being 3 point games.

Seattle won in Chicago 23-20 on 10-17-10 in spite of a Devin Hester 89 yard punt return for a TD in the 4th quarter with just over 2 minutes to play.

On 11-28-10, Green Bay tied the game in Atlanta with a TD with 56 second left, but after a solid kick return, a facemask penalty, and a few short Matt Ryan passes, the Falcons won it with a 47 yard FG with 9 seconds to go.