PDA

View Full Version : I may need help......

pick6
01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
I don't know but I'm sitting here watching the Saints game and maybe I'm hearing things but it sounds like Mike Mayock is in the booth..... Yeah, yeah,.....ummmm, please no, no no that's him. This guy is really irritating sometimes. He makes good pionts sometimes but it seems like he went to Ron Jaworski's School of Unnecessarily Aggravating Voice Inflections. Well at least he didn't get a certificate in Over the Top Praise of Every Molecule in a given Quarterbacks Body. It's a 500 level graduate program in the science dept..

Don sounds like he can't believe this is happening to him. Don might commit ritual suicide , samuria style, during halftime. Remember NBC back in the good ole days with Enberg and Olsen. An awesome combo they made every game seem huge without the gimmicks. Well this is turning out to be a good game.

YoungMoneyCrew
01-08-2011, 06:45 PM
I don't know but I'm sitting here watching the Saints game and maybe I'm hearing things but it sounds like Mike Mayock is in the booth..... Yeah, yeah,.....ummmm, please no, no no that's him. This guy is really irritating sometimes. He makes good pionts sometimes but it seems like he went to Ron Jaworski's School of Unnecessarily Aggravating Voice Inflections. Well at least he didn't get a certificate in Over the Top Praise of Every Molecule in a given Quarterbacks Body. It's a 500 level graduate program in the science dept..

Don sounds like he can't believe this is happening to him. Don might commit ritual suicide , samuria style, during halftime. Remember NBC back in the good ole days with Enberg and Olsen. An awesome combo they made every game seem huge without the gimmicks. Well this is turning out to be a good game.

Haha I respect your opinion of Mayock and to be honest I haven't been listening to him very closely this game, but I think he is the best analyst the NFL network has. I don't know if that is saying much though and I don't know ifthat makes him a good announcer either.

flippy
01-08-2011, 06:51 PM
He sounds like Dan Marino at times.

And he's about as annoying as an announcer as Brandon Frasier is an actor.

steelerkeylargo
01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Mike Mayock is a game tape guru AND a former Steeler!!! He rocks!!

pick6
01-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Yeah your right, I may have gone too far, I have to give the man a chance. It's just that when he's doing his draft analyse he can get really excited at times, if you have kids you might have to ask them to leave the room. I've never heard a heterosexual man speak so enthusiastically about another mans back side. Something like "He's got a great bubble butt, its just huge and glistening." WHAT!!! And if I hear him say "Catching the ball at it's highest point" or "he has an unstoppable Motor", one more time. And the other guy is Tom not Don.

pittpete
01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Mayock is annoying but nowhere near Dierdorf or Thiesmann