PDA

View Full Version : Senior project

birtikidis
01-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Did anyone post this yet? This is pretty awesome.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1543212141994

flippy
01-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Yuck. That video kinda made the song sound lame to me.

Something about our defense killing people would make any song great. Heck, they could probably play the hokey pokey and make it cool. (Actually Chris Hoke dancing on the jumbotron signing the hokey pokey would be cool) :)

As an aside, I've heard Renegade twice in the last 3 days on the local radio in NC. Must be another Steelers fan living here running a radio station or something. It's been weird timing. I never hear that song.

birtikidis
01-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Yuck. That video kinda made the song sound lame to me.

Something about our defense killing people would make any song great. Heck, they could probably play the hokey pokey and make it cool. (Actually Chris Hoke dancing on the jumbotron signing the hokey pokey would be cool) :)

As an aside, I've heard Renegade twice in the last 3 days on the local radio in NC. Must be another Steelers fan living here running a radio station or something. It's been weird timing. I never hear that song.
Supposedly that school dude the same thing for the Pens last year.
I liked it, thought it was pretty awesome.

flippy
01-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I thought it was entertaining until the girls started hopping around all silly nilly. Not that I usually have a problem with girls hopping around, but it seemed a little odd with the song.

I'm just so used to the defensive highlights I guess. And I'm not a big fan of changing things I already like. :lol

SidSmythe
01-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Personally...I think that was friggin' awesome!!!

Nice work for a video camera and a bunch of high schoolers.

RussBII
01-07-2011, 03:12 PM
I give an A for effort.
A B on execution
And F- for making feel old.

I do prefer it with the Steelers defensive highlights for sure.