PDA

View Full Version : Happy 79th Birthday, Chuck Noll

Crash
01-05-2011, 03:10 PM
:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

AngryAsian
01-05-2011, 03:14 PM
44 years old today... I'm pathetic... didn't know that it was Chuck's B-day as well. Thanks for posting, Crash. No matter how old you get, you learn something knew every day... even more fortuitous when its a great Steeler Factoid.

birtikidis
01-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Happy birthday AA and Chuck! two steeler greats lol.
one is greater then the other though.

grotonsteel
01-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Hapy B'day AA and Chuck Noll

:tt2

RuthlessBurgher
01-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Emperor Chaz :Steel out-ranks our own Emperor Hirohito :x by 35 years, which coincidentally, is the age of yet another Ruthless Emperor :tt1 (it's not my birthday, though :? ).

(and, yes, I know you are not Japanese, but I didn't know any Filipino emperors offhand. Happy birthday anyway :P ).

flippy
01-05-2011, 04:27 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
01-05-2011, 04:30 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

If this were in any other thread, flippy might have been talking about Hemoglobin, Cartoon Network, and Alcoholics Anonymous for all we know.

In order to make a connection between those three, you'd have to have a dream that is weirder than BDESteel's Polamalu Prison Sentence/Apple Store/Rachel Maddow dream.

flippy
01-05-2011, 04:34 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

If this were in any other thread, flippy might have been talking about Hemoglobin, Cartoon Network, and Alcoholics Anonymous for all we know.

In order to make a connection between those three, you'd have to have a dream that is weirder than BDESteel's Polamalu Prison Sentence/Apple Store/Rachel Maddow dream.

ie. Don't Drink and watch Robot Chicken, else you're likely to end up bloody.

RuthlessBurgher
01-05-2011, 04:39 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

ie. Don't Drink and watch Robot Chicken, else you're likely to end up bloody.

Or, you could just be flippy. That works too. :wink:

Iron Shiek
01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

Ha! Good tie in.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Asian and Chuck! Asian...I always learn something "knew" when you post. Today, it was the knew use of the word knew.

Nice grammar. :moon

Djfan
01-05-2011, 05:40 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

Ha! Good tie in.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Asian and Chuck! Asian...I always learn something "knew" when you post. Today, it was the knew use of the word knew.

Have you met his gramper, too, or just in a dream?

fordfixer
01-05-2011, 09:14 PM
I can't believe all you folks wishing AA a happy birth day with out making the letters big enough for him to see them he is 44 now

Happy Birthday AA :tt1

AngryAsian
01-05-2011, 10:54 PM
HB CN + AA!!!!!

Ha! Good tie in.

DING DING DING... we have a winner. I thought someone would of caught that earlier. Thanks... :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
01-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Happy Birthday to 4X Super Bowl Champion Coach - Chuck Noll.

Happy Birthday to the 4X (at least) TribLive Photoshop Winner - AngryAsian.

I thought Chuck Noll was older since he has been out of the spotlight and in poor health for so long.

I thought AngryAsian was younger because all Asians look a lot younger than they really are. Must be the diet. (Cat).

steelz09
01-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Happy Birthday to 4X Super Bowl Champion Coach - Chuck Noll.

Happy Birthday to the 4X (at least) TribLive Photoshop Winner - AngryAsian.

I thought Chuck Noll was older since he has been out of the spotlight and in poor health for so long.

I thought AngryAsian was younger because all Asians look a lot younger than they really are. Must be the diet. (Cat).

lol. Happy B-day AA and Chucky!