PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Mundy

Djfan
01-03-2011, 12:38 PM
On 93.7 The Fan right now. Good interview.

Didn't know that he grew up a Steelers fan. Says his fist Jersey was Barry Foster, #29, which is Mundy's number right now. Kind of cool!

SidSmythe
01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
I like how Mundy plays the ball in man 2 man. He's had some nice pass breakups over the past few weeks

Oviedo
01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm listening too. Seems very articulate and intelligent.

CanadianSteel
01-04-2011, 12:49 PM
He has been playing better then i expected, solid backup IMO

MeetJoeGreene
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
IIRC, Mundy was very highly rated coming out of High School (I used to follow that stuff closely)... he chose Michigan and switched to WVU, so I am not sure what happened. But, in theory, he has talent.

SteelerNation1
01-04-2011, 01:32 PM
IIRC, Mundy was very highly rated coming out of High School (I used to follow that stuff closely)... he chose Michigan and switched to WVU, so I am not sure what happened. But, in theory, he has talent.
I think he graduated from UM and then played 1 yr at WVU.

RuthlessBurgher
01-04-2011, 01:35 PM

He completed all his credits at Michigan to get his bachelor's degree, but still had a year of football eligibility left (he played as a true freshman at Michigan, but was given a medical reshirt in his third year there). He wanted to take graduate-level coursework, but Michigan did not offer his preferred program of study at the Master's level, so he went to WVU to do his graduate work and finish off his football eligibility as well. He's not your average lunkhead football player.