PDA

View Full Version : Going on record

Djfan
01-03-2011, 12:00 PM
As one of the most gifted BA bashers in the entire Steelers Nation....

I want to go on record as saying that yesterday's game plan on offense was brilliant. I have to give credit to BA on some level for it, because even if his game plan was to get out of the way and let Randy F do the play calling, that was a coaching decision and he made it. Or, he actually called it himself and is learning something. Nah.

There. On record.

feltdizz
01-03-2011, 12:11 PM

I want to go on record as saying that yesterday's game plan on offense was brilliant. I have to give credit to BA on some level for it, because even if his game plan was to get out of the way and let Randy F do the play calling, that was a coaching decision and he made it. Or, he actually called it himself and is learning something. Nah.

There. On record.

The back of your hand needs ice. :wink:

Djfan
01-03-2011, 12:12 PM

There. On record.

The back of your hand needs ice. :wink:

Nice!!