PDA

View Full Version : Steelers playoff game set for Jan 15

SteelBucks
01-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Steelers playoff game set for Jan 15
2011-01-02
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The Steelers' divisional playoff game will be at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 15 at Heinz Field, according to the NFL's playoff schedule announced this evening.

They will play either Indianapolis, Kansas City or Baltimore.

hawaiiansteel
01-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Saturday, January 8
NFC: 4:30 PM (ET) New Orleans at St. Louis/Seattle (NBC-TV)
AFC: 8:00 PM (ET) New York Jets at Indianapolis (NBC-TV)

Sunday, January 9
AFC: 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore at Kansas City (CBS-TV)
NFC: 4:30 PM (ET) Green Bay at Philadelphia (FOX-TV)

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Saturday, January 15
AFC: 4:30 PM (ET) Indianapolis or Kansas City or Baltimore at Pittsburgh (CBS-TV)
NFC: 8:00 PM (ET) St. Louis/Seattle or New Orleans or Green Bay at Atlanta (FOX-TV)

Sunday, January 16
NFC: 1:00 PM (ET) Philadelphia or St. Louis/Seattle or New Orleans at Chicago (FOX-TV)
AFC: 4:30 PM (ET) Kansas City or Baltimore or New York Jets at New England (CBS-TV)

kindlecatsb'ng
01-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Anyone going to the game?

My friends got us tickets tonight. Don't know section but it would be great to meet the Planet Steelers guys/gals.

:tt1

Kindle

RuthlessBurgher
01-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Anyone going to the game?

My friends got us tickets tonight. Don't know section but it would be great to meet the Planet Steelers guys/gals.

:tt1

Kindle

I'll be there. I'm in the upper deck end zone bleachers in 525.

SN1 too, of course. He'll likely have to post his sign on the rotunda for this one, since the team plans to keep the temporary stands in the South Plaza that were put in for the Winter Classic throughout the playoffs.

Anyone else?

proudpittsburgher
01-03-2011, 05:41 PM
going for about 200 bucks a ticket on ebay. I'll watch from my couch, thank you very much. I would much rather the Steelers beat the Colts (I assume that'll be the opponent), then I'll buy tickets for next years game in Indy to rub it in. That'll come much cheaper and be a hell of a lot warmer and a lot more fun explaining to those "fans" that you have to do a lot more than win games played before January to be considered a great team.

Va Steelr
01-03-2011, 09:43 PM
May be going with my son.Gotta try and clear some things at work.I'll let you know.

Va Steelr
01-03-2011, 09:44 PM
May be going with my son.Gotta try and clear some things at work.I'll let you know.