PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...

steelnavy
01-02-2011, 08:54 PM
The Ravens beat the Pats in the playoffs and then come to the burgh, or would you rather take the Pats* on in Foxboro?

I would like to see the Steelers beat the Pats* in order to get that playoff monkey off their back. And I think that it would be a different outcome this time around.

BURGH86STEEL
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd prefer the Steelers play at home.

Crash
01-02-2011, 09:40 PM
We play better on the road, but you can bet your as$ that Goodell's minions will do everything they can to stop us in Foxboro.

birtikidis
01-02-2011, 09:43 PM
I'd rather play on the road in Dallas. I don't care how we get there. Ain't no monkey on my back.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-03-2011, 03:59 AM
I'd rather play on the road in Dallas. I don't care how we get there. Ain't no monkey on my back.
:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

proudpittsburgher
01-03-2011, 07:08 AM
:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

Agreed . . . in the end, no one really cares who you beat on the way to the Lombardi, only that you won it. Sure, you will have some idiots clinging onto anything that they can by saying, "well, you never beat us" but who really cares when you are celebrating?

The Sodfather
01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Ravens would have lost yesterday if Palmer wouldn't have choked. I mean seriously, did you see that last throw?

I don't care who we play but I'll be surprised if we don't see Indy on the 15th. The Jets D has went to crap.

pick6
01-03-2011, 04:04 PM
If the Pats lose that's not our fault, so forget about the naysayers. And I agree that we'll see Indy at home. The Jets, despite their decline in recent weeks, will keep it close but I think Indy will edge them out again. And KC will put up a fight but Bmore will escape with the win. Cassell may have problems. But Green Bay at Philly should be a great game.

RuthlessBurgher
01-03-2011, 04:29 PM
I'd love to see Ravens at Steelers in the AFC Championship Game yet again. In the year of the pussified rules on hitting, let's have an absolute bloodbath for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

Plus, for selfish reasons, I haven't had an opportunity to see the Pens play at the Consol Energy Center yet. Not once this season was there a Penguin home game on a Saturday night prior to a Sunday afternoon home Steeler game. In these upcoming NFL playoff weekends, the Pens have Saturday night games at Consol during Wild Card weekend (our bye) and during Conference Championship weekend (game likely to be played in Foxboro), and they are away during the divisional playoffs when the Steelers play at Heinz. It figures. But if we advance past the Divisional Round and the Ravens (or whoever else) knocks off the Cheetahs, then we host the AFC Championship game, and I get to look for Pens tix for the night before that game. That would be an awesome weekend.

RKSteel
01-03-2011, 04:31 PM
+1

NW Steeler
01-03-2011, 08:01 PM
While I would love nothing more than to beat the Pats on the way to the SB, I would rather see the AFCC played in Pittsburgh. You guys are right, if you win it all, it doesn't matter who you beat.