PDA

View Full Version : Indy or Jax?

flippy
01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Who do you want to see make the playoffs?

I'm rooting for Ten today.

BURGH86STEEL
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
I'd prefer Jags make the playoffs. I don't think it's going to happen. Teams don't want to see the Colts in the playoffs, including the Pats.

SteelAbility
01-02-2011, 05:30 PM
If IND wins then ...

1 NE 2 PIT
6 NYJ @ 3 IND
5 BAL @ 4 KC

In this scenario an IND win and BAL win puts BAL @ NE. Good. BAL matches up very well with NE. I'd say IND/BAL out of that draw is pretty likely.

If IND loses then ... (if JAX wins)

1 NE 2 PIT
6 NYJ @ 3 KC
5 BAL @ 4 JAX

Now you need KC over NYJ (instead of IND over NYJ) to give BAL a chance to play at NE. In both cases you have BAL at a relatively weak team.

... (if JAX loses)

1 NE 2 PIT
6 NYJ @ 3 KC
5 BAL @ 4 IND

Again you need KC over NYJ to give BAL a chance at NE. I would say NYJ over KC is pretty likely, meaing that the Steelers would get BAL. Not good.

So, IMO, IND winning gives the Steelers the best chance. If NE gets stuck playing BAL, then even if they win, BAL can really beat them up physically.

JTP53609
01-02-2011, 06:10 PM
but if the jags and colts each lose then the colts will be the 4 seed...which would be
indy hosting bal
kc hosting nyj

the rats cant beat the colts, they lost to them 2 times last year and 2 years prior to that along with the 06 playoffs....i want the ravens out of the way....I dont want to see them in our first game..

Ozey74
01-02-2011, 07:16 PM
As a displaced yinzer in Indiana, I want the Colts at Heinz Field on a fridig night in 2 weeks. -This is what I said before the game.

Now that the game has started, I physically can't root for the Colts. It is like asking me to be gay for 3 hours.

From a business standpoint, we would want the Jags to make it. That is a no brainer.

:tt2

RuthlessBurgher
01-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Now that the game has started, I physically can't root for the Colts. It is like asking me to be gay for 3 hours.

Do you know how I knew you were gay?

You macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.

You like Coldplay.

You rooted for the Colts in week 17.

Ozey74
01-02-2011, 07:40 PM

Do you know how I knew you were gay?

You macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.

You like Coldplay.

You rooted for the Colts in week 17.

Shh! Don't tell my wife!

:moon

:moon

SteelAbility
01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok. Colts just won it.

2 PIT
1 NE
3 IND
4 KC