PDA

View Full Version : Rested and Playoff Ready....

AkronSteel
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
This team looks like a different team when it has fresh legs!!! We obviously are going to have a bye and I don't think that is good news for the rest of the AFC (Patriots included). This offense looks very good today against a team that up till the last two quarters had not given up 30 points all season!!! I see a difference today, they look like they are ready to roll into the playoffs with a chip!!! Woohoo!!!

Here We Go Steelers.....Here We Go!!!!

:tt1

flippy
01-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Glad to see the O looking good today. Ben was sharp and the OLine protected him well.

And we looked ok in the redzone for a change.

Wolfhound45
01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
That was a nice tune-up, that is for sure. I can honestly see another SB berth through NE*.

sentinel33
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
i thought the whole month of december was where we forged the team this year. they have been gettin better and better every game. they have been rounding into shape throughout the month and it showed today. that is exactly how bad we should beat the Browns. i didnt think that would happen and a large number of us i think feel the same way. in light of this performance i cant help but feel the offense has turned the corner. it was a demolition. the defense is gonna be very hard to squeeze points out of and the offense just gave warning to the league. it is absolutely on!

Crash
01-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Goodell can't be pleased that we went 12-4 and gave him a sheet sandwich.

RuthlessBurgher
01-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Goodell can't be pleased that we went 12-4 and gave him a sheet sandwich.

Sheetz sandwiches are pretty good.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/photos/news/md/516052_1.jpg

Jeff Reed wants you to make sure that you wash AND DRY your hands when finished, though. :)

hawaiiansteel
01-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Sheetz sandwiches are pretty good.

the Sheetz sandwiches are pretty good, it's just those damn paper-towel dispensers in the bathroom that suck...

Irongut
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Being the NFL is a business and no other team has a following like the Steelers, I highly doubt the commish is upset the Steelers will be in the playoffs producing ratings and great atmospheres.

msp26505
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Being the NFL is a business and no other team has a following like the Steelers, I highly doubt the commish is upset the Steelers will be in the playoffs producing ratings and great atmospheres.

Ahhh...but you forgot to take into account that Goodell is an idiot who cares more about his personal agenda than what is best for the league.

SteelAbility
01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Ha Ha!

Just as I was about to post that Dominick Rhodes fumbled and it totally sucks, the Titans returned the favor.

A Colts win gives the best chance for NE to be stuck playing BAL. It's all about NE here, not IND or JAX. Besides, JAX just lost, so the Colts advance. With a win they get 3. With a loss they get 4 (with the NYJ @ KC).

Believe me, it's much better this way.

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
So we play the Colts if they win and the Jets win we play the winner of Chiefs Ravens---Is this accurate?

Crash
01-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Correct. If the Jets win they go to New England.

BATMAN
01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
We beat the Browns and we should have put the beat down on them like we did but, I hope we can do it to the playoff caliber teams now.